Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Haunter Dragon Giveaway not working (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5248)

Tsedaka 01-01-2012 07:42 AM

Haunter Dragon Giveaway not working

Hi,

I went to Mmosite, got my Haunter Dragon giveway key, and used it in online ingame shop.
But nothing happened.

I'm greatly disappointed... I knew this game is full of bugs, but i still bought it today. Didn't know even basic features like the shop wouldn't work.

Please, can you make sure I can have my dragon ?

Thanks.

szebus 01-01-2012 08:07 AM

The shop worked until now, it is an inconvenient that just appeared and I'm sure the devs will sort it out as soon as possible.

Tsedaka, I'm sure you'll be surprised how much the devs care about this game and how fast are they compared to other games.

Neinth 01-01-2012 08:08 AM

haunter dragon was months ago m8,currently its ice dragon for the holidays i think,dont need a code just the game for that.

To get ice dragon,just talk to advisor in city

knightl 01-01-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neinth (Post 68246)
haunter dragon was months ago m8,currently its ice dragon for the holidays i think,dont need a code just the game for that.

To get ice dragon,just talk to advisor in city

he got a green dragon code not haunter as it isn't available to be given out or bought said by either kon or alex themselves but there is a shop problem atm but it is a green dragon not haunter or hunter like said as well

Neinth 01-01-2012 08:25 AM

Just read the newsletter,seems they are giving out haunters,man i want one lol

Edit: and because I relly did want a Haunter I figured I would try,got code,redeemed,nothing shows deployment screen,and the bank screen is frozen in place,gonna hev to restart.The code however says has already been used in this town when entered a second time.

Alsp knight,news letter specifically says a green,some dwarfes,and the haunter :> Which if typo o well,but if I have chance to get a haunter i'ma do it for sure lol

Revenger571 01-01-2012 09:52 AM

Yep same thing is happening to me the haunter and the 6 dwarves wont work :/

Joseph Visscher 01-01-2012 10:42 AM

Just hang on to your codes we will straighten this out.

knightl 01-01-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neinth (Post 68249)
Just read the newsletter,seems they are giving out haunters,man i want one lol

Edit: and because I relly did want a Haunter I figured I would try,got code,redeemed,nothing shows deployment screen,and the bank screen is frozen in place,gonna hev to restart.The code however says has already been used in this town when entered a second time.

Alsp knight,news letter specifically says a green,some dwarfes,and the haunter :> Which if typo o well,but if I have chance to get a haunter i'ma do it for sure lol

ah i was led to believe that they couldn't be given out, guess they were just saying that because its gonna be free again afterwards very sneaky

Joseph Visscher 01-01-2012 07:56 PM

Where just having some problems with the new codes on the interface side. When we fix all of the keys for the haunter dragon already used keys will be reset and will work. Should be fixed tomorrow sometime.

Neinth 01-01-2012 09:13 PM

Appreciate the update m8 :>