Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Invalid Login/Connection Timed Out (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5067)

Jonobradley 12-06-2011 07:36 AM

Invalid Login/Connection Timed Out

Was working perfectly fine yesterday,

I attemp to log in today and Im now getting an Invalid Login request, followed by Connection Time Out's everytime I try and log in to the Online Kingdom.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jono Bradley

Konstantin Fomenko 12-06-2011 10:45 AM

Hello,

Please try restarting your router, this usually fixes the problem.

Lemurian 12-10-2011 11:49 AM

Same happening to me. Router restart didnt work.

techerridu 12-10-2011 12:20 PM

Same Problem

Exactly the same

just in german :(

HELP...

Konstantin Fomenko 12-10-2011 01:02 PM

There seems to be some instability with the server login with all the new players trying to get in. We are working on a solution - expect servers to be fully up with-in half hour. Right now 1/3 players can`t get login/register.

CodeX 01-26-2012 03:13 AM

Connection Timed Out

Hi,
I have not been able to Log into my Kindom today, and I have been trying for the last 2 hours. Just get a logging in window then it changes to Connection Timed Out. Are the server(s) down? or is there another reason. I have reset my router and my modem and it still wont let me in. Any help would be greatfull. Not sure if this has anything to do with it I have only been playing 3 days.

Regards,

CodeX

crazedwombat 01-26-2012 03:58 AM

can't login, getting timed out...

trying router restart now but i highly doubt this will solve anything as i can access all other sites just as quickly as always...

router reset yielded no results as i expected it wouldn't, it also times out on trying to create a new account, wanted to see if it would at least tell me the key had been used again which would at least indicate some response from the server but it just times out also...

NOTHING else is using my connection either as i disabled all connections but this one in the router setup..

suggestion: quick hotfix to increase the timeout timer on the client? it only seems to wait like 10-15 seconds, it should really try for at least 30-45..

(btw i've been playing for days with no issues logging in, thought i should mention that since everyone seems to think me posting here means i've never played)

Septimius Severus 01-26-2012 04:12 AM

I've been having the same issue.
I was playing the game a few hours ago, then it said "connection to the server has been lost" and crashed.

Now i can't login (connection timed out error)

I've been having no other problems with my computer or internet

behhhn 01-26-2012 05:22 AM

same thing is happening to me. logging in....... connection timed out :(
Are some people able to play?

Neinth 01-26-2012 05:28 AM

I find restarting modem--router--computer in that order fixes this for me.