Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   3 towns built, no towns playable (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5017)

Grizzlez 11-29-2011 06:32 AM

3 towns built, no towns playable

I have already posted in other sections about my Orc stronghold no longer loading and my Human stronghold can no longer receive quests. Well now my Elven kingdom is having problems, on any stronghold quest I receive there is always only one enemy unit sat on towers so as soon as I destroy that I win. It gives me really easy wealth but isn't too much fun to play.

Will there be any way these kingdoms in future patches will work again or do I have to wait for the bugs to be fixed and then start again?

Really unhappy I've paid for the game to solely play Online Kingdom and I keep having to restart a new one just for that to end up becoming unplayable.

Konstantin Fomenko 11-29-2011 07:50 AM

Hello,

Could you please tell your Online Kingdom username, and the names of 3 towns, and what slot 1,2,3 or 4 all of them in.

It would also help if you briefly describe the problem with each, and I will try to fix this for you today.

Grizzlez 12-02-2011 01:59 AM

Username: grizzlez
Town name: Guraneshka
Slot: 1
Problem: If I try to load this kingdom up it gets as far as the loading screen but doesn't actually load it up and I have to crash the game in order to do anything else.

Town name: Fantasia
Slot: 2
I have a quest telling me to wait for orders, so I was building my city up for a couple hours but no new quest ever came up.

Town name: Sindala
Slot: 3
Whenever I get a quest to defeat a stronghold all I have to fight is 1 battalion of archers sat on a tower and after they die I win.

Konstantin Fomenko 12-02-2011 11:38 AM

With your 1st town - we hope to have a solution for this by Monday. Sorry for the delay.

With your second town can you please mention what quest it is? Just a quest name, and a race of your town will be sufficient info.

We are fixing the issue with Town 3 in the next patch - it effects all of the Siege Town quests at a moment.

Grizzlez 12-02-2011 05:44 PM

Thanks for looking into it.

The second kingdom quest came up after loading my kingdom, the quest was called "Await Orders", it either has a really long time of a few hours till it can be completed or I did something to trigger it.

Konstantin Fomenko 12-03-2011 02:10 PM

No problem,

And yes - I checked that quest has 20 minutes waiting time - but it only counts while you are on the homeland. We`ll make that shorter.

Grizzlez 12-19-2011 05:06 PM

Any news on some of these fixes?

Also on my elven kingdom if I try to complete some of the siege town quests by attacking the city it won't load and will just crash the game. Still having real problems trying to actually properly play the game with all these constant bugs which is very frustrating. Also I tried to get the editor to work following another topic on it a while back with no success so any developments making it easier to get it to load up?

Neinth 12-20-2011 03:18 AM

Haveing same issue as number 1,city wont load.

Account Neinth
City name Neinth
Slot number 1

Was entering a quest from mr.knight dude in my city map,kill rebel army in southmont i think,game froze up,had to force quit it,but i brokie my city doing so it seems :>

Didnt want to start new thread,let me know if I should though.Thanx and have fun :>

Neinth 12-21-2011 12:33 AM

Just bumping this,my new orc city i am using to kill the time is terrible.

Neinth 12-21-2011 10:28 AM

Left the loading screen up for about 15 minutes and city loaded,noit sure on exactly how long it took.

Nothing appears broken or out of place,but then again i can rarely remember my name :>

Edit: Seems i lied,my works wont return to drop off point,will collect goods till their full,then just stand there.On a weird note i have a level 2 pheasant,with 118 skill points,to bad i cant use them,and 4 other lvl 1 pheasants with 125 skill points each.

Anouther edit,a full restart with killing the dof.exe after i exited game seems to have fixed the workers,but i still have a lvl 2 pheasant which is sorta cool,should let me use those skill points,make him superman :>