Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Bug List for Human Player in Southmont (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4975)

Sunleader 11-24-2011 09:59 AM

Bug List for Human Player in Southmont

5 Attachment(s)
Stand on 29th November
2 New Bug Reports "Screens and Logfiles Provided in the Attachments"
1 New Logfile for OOS Error I just had
(I.ll keep this up to date with all Info I receive from Kon and or Other Devs and mark Unread/Uncommentet Bugs as New Report)

As the Thread seems to have found Konīs Attention this will be Updatet everytime I find something new and or I get a notice in this Thread

As a sidenote would it be possible to get some more Limit for File Attachments ?
then I could put all Files relatet to this into this Post so they are easier to find!
For now I am trying to put all Screens and Logfiles into the 3 first Posts I had here to make Sure you find em Easyli

Major (Gamebreaking Bugs)

1.---------------------------------------------FIXED-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant Found Any New Citys
I can still Login into my First City but any New Found City will get Stuck on Loading Screen

__________________________________________________ _____________________
2. Fixed to a Good Degree only happens in rare occurence for me now.

I cant Fight any PvP with above 200 Army Str as it goes OOS in 100% of cases not awarding Crowns and partly even causing losses

Pls note I also verified its not 100% happening when Units trained in a Town
so the rare case of this happening might be a different problem

I.ll put a logfile to this as soon as I get it happen again.

finally had one happen again
I post the logfile in my 3 post

3. ------------------------------------FIXED----------------------------------------------------------------------

My Hero and some other Units have Incredible Bugged Stats and cant be Fixed nor changed
For Example I have an lvl 9 Archer with 1500 Attack per Arrow that had 24 Additional Skillpoints to be awarded
Another lvl 9 Archer had 105 Attack per Arrow and got 2 Skillpoints

My highest Bugged Archer has a range of about 1000 and does 2000 damage per Arrow (lvl 5 by the way)
While my Knights are pretty much ****ed since they all got Armor at 0% after i had spent their Skillpoints in that ....

Medicore Bugs (Not Gamebreaking but very Annoying at some point)

1. Commentet in Work

Ressources gathered in Camps or Ressources Earned by other means wont get Saved upon Reloggin unless you did something with them for example switching em between two Armys

2. I Posted the Screens and wait for Feedback on the Issue

My TownGates are still Bugged
they got both Upgrades not only Oil to pour down but also the Arrow Protection
and worst is they have the Arrow Protection two times
one on the Gate and one either in the ground below the Gate half sticking out or behind the Gate in Midair

Screenshots - Bugged Gate 1-4
3. Commented as eventual Future Feature

Formations and Orders as well as Groups wont get Saved
so each time I relog or load another Screen I have to completly Regroup everything and put it back into Order
also if I set Bowmen on Towers they will stand aside and below the Towers next time I relog
So I have to move em up there each time again to be ready for Defending.

4. Currently replaced by a Bug which gives no Skillpoints at all for Training in Citys and is known and worked on currently.

By Buying Mercenarys and training em 1 lvl at a time and then spending the points after each lvl you can get not only the 12 Points for lvl 5 worth but you will instead get 3+6+9+12
means 30 points for Improvements

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
5. Should be Fixed with next Update

My Wall is Missing Segments and Towers and thus has Trebuchets and Units standing in the Air
also its Repairing the Wall in Places where it shouldnt do anything
I hope this wont further Bug my Walls ....

Logfile of this is Uploaded in the post Below as "Log1 Wallbug Logfile"
I also attached some Screenshots for that

Minor Bugs (Not something that needs a Fix ASAP but should be fixed when theres a little time to do sidework as it might annoy those who got an Eye for Details)

1. Commentet as low Priority but known

The East Gate in Soutmont got some Height Gaps in the Wall
where the single components of Wall dont connect properly
as well as a Tower on the South Gate is Flying in Midair if you look closer

2. ------------------------------------------FIXED-----------------------------------------

Sometimes you can get dragged into PvP despite having Protection for another 5 minutes or so

3. -------------------------------------------FIXED--------------------------------------

Sometimes when Searching for a PvP Target you will get the message Search Timed Out and then 10 minutes later you suddenly Attack someone without even trying to do that because the Search was still running backround

4. Commented as in Work

Currently All my Archers are using Crushing Damage and my Swordmen use Piercing Damage (and yes you guessed right the Macemen and so on use Slashing)

5. Not a Bug but may be Changed later on

Spike Traps are triggered upon Loading the Home City

6. This is Relayed till Pathfinding Update since this might Change some Critical Values

When Marshing Groups of Units with Attack Marsh order they often run till first enemy in Sight then 1 or 2 mean Engage and the rest of the Guys stands behind
also after Engaging one Unit the Order will be forfeit and wont be pursuit anymore even if the Enemy was Killed

7. Logfile is provided now and has reached the Team to work with it.

PvP Victory Trigger sometimes wont work leaving you no choice but waiting for the Time Limit even tough you completly Obliberated all Enemy Forces

Logfiles - "Log1 All Units Dead" and "Log1after Timer Expired"
8. Waiting for Pathfinding Update to see how it Develops after that then

Commanding more than 18 Units of the Same Type is very Problematic since you cant seperate them from each other but also not select em all together

9. Commentet as Low Priority
Well Actually I would make this Higher Priotrity its just a small Change of Values and shouldnt take longer than an Hour at most

Theres no Different Wealth Awards for Different Citys highest Difficulty awards same reward as low Difficulty

10. New Report

on Worldmap View my Town shows and counts 2 Units less then there are really inside
so I can not only put 90 Units but 92 Units into the Town
when in Homeview mode however
he recognizes the Units right again

__________________________________________________ ______________________
11. New Report

Trebuchets got some Crazy lvl up and Crazy Values
Pls note this has Also happened to other of my Units lately
on top I got negative skill points on other Siege Units

Screenshot named "Super Trebuchets"

__________________________________________________ ______________________
12. Well seems this is due to Corruption of pre patch files and wont happen again

I got some Lifestock which seems to be Bugged
I noticed by chance that my Cows are Gigantic
they are as Big as Ogres
then I checked
and they have over 2000 Food inside em
then I checked my Other Lifestock
and my Sheep also have incredible Values
however they are small like Chicken because they have a crazy limit of 23000 food and only have about 3000 ....

Not that I care but this is quite crazy ^^

Screenshot in second Post below
"Fat Cows" and "Mini Sheep"

Greetz Sunleader

Sunleader 11-24-2011 10:31 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Now Using this to Upload Files for this Thread

(Logfiles and Screenshots regarding the Bugs)

Sunleader 11-25-2011 06:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Reserved for File Attachments of Logfiles and Screenshots

Konstantin Fomenko 11-25-2011 12:41 PM

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply, was busy with today`s patch. Ok lets see.

Quote:

1. Ressources gathered in Camps or Ressources Earned by other means wont get Saved upon Reloggin unless you did something with them for example switching em between two Armys
Yeah I can confirm this got broken in 1.1.1 we`ll have a fix in Sunday`s patch.

Quote:

2. My TownGates are still Bugged
they got both Upgrades not only Oil to pour down but also the Arrow Protection
and worst is they have the Arrow Protection two times
one on the Gate and one either in the ground below the Gate half sticking out or behind the Gate in Midair
I`m not sure if this will get fixed in the near future, but I`m not exactly clear on what you mean to be honest - can you please add a screenshot.

Quote:

3. Formations and Orders as well as Groups wont get Saved
so each time I relog or load another Screen I have to completly Regroup everything and put it back into Order
also if I set Bowmen on Towers they will stand aside and below the Towers next time I relog
So I have to move em up there each time again to be ready for Defending.
We do plan to implement this eventually - but only after Pathfinding update is done in two weeks.

Quote:

4. By Buying Mercenarys and training em 1 lvl at a time and then spending the points after each lvl you can get not only the 12 Points for lvl 5 worth but you will instead get 3+6+9+12
means 30 points for Improvements
Thanks for reporting this, investigating.

Quote:

1. The East Gate in Soutmont got some Height Gaps in the Wall
where the single components of Wall dont connect properly
as well as a Tower on the South Gate is Flying in Midair if you look closer
This is low priority atm, we are aware of this and other issues in other homelands.

Quote:

2. Sometimes you can get dragged into PvP despite having Protection for another 5 minutes or so
Should be fixed now.

Quote:

3. Sometimes when Searching for a PvP Target you will get the message Search Timed Out and then 10 minutes later you suddenly Attack someone without even trying to do that because the Search was still running background
This is fixed now.

Quote:

4. Currently All my Archers are using Crushing Damage and my Swordmen use Piercing Damage (and yes you guessed right the Macemen and so on use Slashing)
This might be fixed in Sunday`s patch - but I`m not sure.

Quote:

5. Spike Traps are triggered upon Loading the Home City
That`s on purpose, but we might change that - makes sense for Lay Siege/Castle defend game modes but not for homeland.

Quote:

6. When Marshing Groups of Units with Attack Marsh order they often run till first enemy in Sight then 1 or 2 mean Engage and the rest of the Guys stands behind
also after Engaging one Unit the Order will be forfeit and wont be pursuit anymore even if the Enemy was Killed
We are not fixing this now, as entire unit movement/combat will change with the pathfinding patch in two weeks.

Quote:

7. PvP Victory Trigger sometimes wont work leaving you no choice but waiting for the Time Limit even tough you completely Obliberated all Enemy Forces
Please post Log1.txt right after this happens next time. We are not aware of this bug, with the log we could fix this.

Quote:

8. Commanding more than 18 Units of the Same Type is very Problematic since you cant seperate them from each other but also not select em all together
This is limitation of the pathfinding system, this might be expanded to something like 25 with the new pathfinding system, but we still won`t allow selecting and tasking all 60 units - GUI can`t handle it.

Quote:

9. Theres no Different Wealth Awards for Different Citys highest Difficulty awards same reward as low Difficulty
For sieging NPC towns you mean? We do plan to implement this in the near future - low priority though.

Sunleader 11-25-2011 03:02 PM

Well then.

I.ll be Updating the Post

For the Issue with Unit Training heres a Detailed Description

To Reproduce this Bug Pls go to a City of your Choice and Buy some Mercs at lvl 1
Then Train em to lvl 2 go into View Mode and spend the Points
After that go to City again Train to lvl 3
you will see even tough you Spend the Points before
you will this time Happen to have 6 points instead of 3

ah well actually After last Patch this Bug is Hidden
I Confirmed that theres still more Points Spend than there should be
but it seems the Points are now Spend automaticly
so you cant exactly do anything your self
but you get higher overall stats with the Bug

I ask anyone reading this to not Abuse this
It might Make Units more Powerful
But I dont know of any Side Consequenzes such Units might have to Stability

I am also currently Planning to Delete ALL OF MY ARMY as soon as they Fix the Reset of Skillpoints which Currently seems to eat the Points without awarding the Bonus

Because I get OOS alot
and I know that Many of my Units have been Bugged as I often Went with my Starting Units to do Quests
then went to town Trained em and Recruited new Units
to do more Quests
which is pretty sure to have Bugged lot of my Units
since I leveld em up to 3 or 4 without City Training then trained em at City and most likely received 12 points instead of 3

For now here are the Screenshots of my Gate

Pls note I am aware this is a Minor thing
I am not really bothered by it as well

OOS is much more Importand

Sunleader 11-27-2011 02:45 AM

Bump for Victory

Sunleader 11-27-2011 03:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
After last Patch I finally had a chance to End an Battle without going OOS

So I can Finally get to the Other Bug which seems to be not Known so far

I am talking about the Bug of an Battle not Declaring Victory despite one side being completly Annihilated
In this Case the Unfortunate remainings of my Garrison which was replaced by more Experienced Units xD

Hers 2 Logfiles

1. From when All Units were Dead but nothing Happened
and 2. From after the Battle Timed Out

Also I am adding an Additional Bug Report
When my PvP Army entered Town to Reinforce my Garrison with Experienced Units

I noticed that my Trebuchets are somehow not right
They are SUPER Trebuchets now
well while that sounds all Fun take a look at my Screenshot

I have Reached all Skillpoint Limits and still have 35 more Points to spend
xD

Greetz

Sunleader 11-27-2011 11:22 AM

bump
my my
Kon you need to put this into your list :P

otherwise I am gonna get too much Bumps on my Head ....

Sunleader 11-28-2011 08:15 AM

I really Dislike talking to myself ...

but well cant be Helped

KON
for heavens sake notice me xD

Konstantin Fomenko 11-28-2011 01:44 PM

Hey hey - great updates, and woah - sorry just been totally swamped with the Dwarven Invasion. I`ll use your post for our workload later on this week! Please keep this up - all of this will be put to a good use.