Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ahh Skyrim.. Oh! Hello all! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4924)

ThatguyAds1298 11-15-2011 07:04 AM

Ahh Skyrim.. Oh! Hello all!

Hey guys,

Ive been away for a while and not very active due to a short burst of world of warcraft (i know i know grab the pitchforks and torches) and now im pretty hooked on skyrim, When im done playing it to death i should be back and more active with more stories hopefully, How are you guys doing anyway? Ive been lurking on the forum and keeping up to date on the patches etc, Looks excellent so far!

So yea, You cant get rid of me that easily! As i say skyrim has got me hooked at the moment but wont take long to get through it i dont think at my pace.

Oh and Konstantin! Dont think ive forgotten our rematch! Soon the thunder shall sound, the rain shall beat down upon the battlefield as our mighty armies clash for the second time! (An this time i have a dragon!)

An yes your doing a great job with the game Reverie, All the patches and stuff are really appreciated!

-Adam

Redkam09 11-15-2011 09:02 AM

lol :D
its happened to me, im in skyrim mode :)
just really good, who has the oppertunity to say that they can turn in to a werewolf!!!!
but when pvp siege is implemented, Adams lands will BURN, or mine, proberly mine......

andreicde 11-15-2011 04:18 PM

lol you guys are lucky,I barely have time for skyrim here.college+weight training takes my major time,friends come after and then skyrim

Gruber12 11-16-2011 05:21 AM

forget the dragons, the giants are who you have to watch out for

White935 11-16-2011 03:29 PM

Am not gone either :=) am just working on my university projects 20 hours, and a pitiful 4 hours sleep. +- depending when i fall asleep in my chair.
sooo see you in the winter holidays ^^

szebus 11-19-2011 03:40 PM

Oh yes, Skyrim is not a disappointment at all and as far as I heard it is a "never ending game", or at least a very very long game as I saw. DoF could learn a dew things from Skyrim, like how to make a never ending story or even what to implement to DoF at a later stage.

Gruber12 11-21-2011 06:40 AM

wow, 3 dragons :eek: 2 elder ones attacking the north city, guards kept one busy while i killed other then finished the other one who landed outside of town. Whenn kill it a frost dragon decides it wants to join in

karamot 11-21-2011 06:13 PM

personally i think it is nothing so special, for 6 years of works

pratically all things already seen in previous episode and in fallout new vegas

sure its really nice, with a good playability, but nothing really innovative...
and personally it is toooooooooo easy
im builded like archer, and pratically i move all map one shotting all,
archer skill with stealth skill give me some op critics oneshotting all

there is too difference btw melee build and archer one, imho

Gruber12 11-21-2011 07:13 PM

want it to be harder, run around naked with a dagger :D

RLane 12-06-2011 12:57 AM

Hiya! I just started playing it like several; days ago, unfortunately I can not spend more than a couple of hours playing it but I already love it especially the graphics!