Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   give some capacity to the dragons and some power (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4870)

andreicde 11-05-2011 07:00 PM

give some capacity to the dragons and some power

Ok so dragons have huge gold cost right now to heal.....but they are still weak against units+have 0 capacity.I know because leveling a drag is insanely hard in elven land, while leveling at the goblins in rolling is actually much easier.PS:Those are level 1 units.

So if it's possible,make those dragons act like dragons and with a decent capacity. It would greatly enhance them.

Dreamwalker 11-06-2011 07:16 AM

Yeah, I agree with this. Dragons are the most expensive units in the game right now (and they take up the most army space), but they're really not worth it. I never use my haunter dragon now that I have a decent army; taking 10 regular units instead is always better.

andreicde 11-06-2011 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamwalker (Post 65755)
Yeah, I agree with this. Dragons are the most expensive units in the game right now (and they take up the most army space), but they're really not worth it. I never use my haunter dragon now that I have a decent army; taking 10 regular units instead is always better.

actually now I kinda feel bad I didn't bought 10 rifle guys instead of drag.they seem to be way better unlike drags..the best thing drag right now is the fire ball,but that's about it

Konstantin Fomenko 11-07-2011 07:51 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys, from my experience with Dragons it does seem we need to boost them some more.

So what did you have in mind? 5 Population slots, 50% more Hit Points?

Seigyoku 11-07-2011 08:45 AM

Hi :) ,

I think thats Dragons have enough HP yet. Perhaps give them a faster HP recovery (around +50 could be fine) and more MP (between 500 and 700). Perhaps also add some attack when they lvl up. Or do like with others unit, give us some skillpoints to spend, when they level up.

Actually, to my point of view, at the moment, Dragon is more a one time use unit in battles PvP or PvE. Because Dragon is actually very weak and it's quite easy to counter its attack.

Or why not a self heal skill for Dragons, as they lose HP so fast when fighting, and healing them is very long even with echanters.

Seigyoku,

GPS51 11-07-2011 10:26 AM

I'd say 25% more HP and +25 to healing when not in combat.

Dreamwalker 11-07-2011 01:12 PM

If you ask me, just lowering the pop space they take up would be fine, and letting them carry resources (I mean, they're dragons; if treants can carry tons of supplies, why not dragons?)

GPS51 11-07-2011 01:20 PM

Because dragons are uppercrust arrogant buggers who refuse to do anything but set maps on fire :P

andreicde 11-07-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPS51 (Post 65812)
Because dragons are uppercrust arrogant buggers who refuse to do anything but set maps on fire :P

well that's true and it's why they need a huge improvement. Here is some upgrades for them

-fire kills count as kills.Is it fair?Yes,dragon att is horrible
-50% extra armor.It may sound a lot but let's face it,some lvl 1 units npc can kill drag easily.So we can easily see they die TOO fast.I don't remember Smaug in The hobbit getting killed by Bilbo.
-20% faster attack
-5 Pop instead of what they have atm.

The Hp increase wouldn't change anything since they would still die fast.Just instead of taking 10 seconds it would take 15.