Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Celebrate Halloween with DOF! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4807)

Alex Walz 10-28-2011 12:29 AM

Celebrate Halloween with DOF!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Starting with Dawn of Fantasy’s release and 10 subsequent patches, and ending with Halloween, I think it’s safe to say it has been a long month! We thought it was a good time to kick back for a weekend and celebrate Dawn of Fantasy’s one-month anniversary and show our appreciation to our fans, without whom none of this would have been possible!

As such, any player who logs into their Online Kingdom account and speaks to their Advisor NPC over the Halloween weekend will receive a special limited edition Haunter Dragon! While players will be able to keep their Haunter Dragon even after the festivities, this rare dragon will only be available through this weekend offer – meaning the only Haunter Dragons around after this weekend will be those belonging to players who have participated in this event. So show off your Halloween spirit and claim your one-time-only free Haunter Dragon today!

If you haven't bought the game yet, you still have time to buy it to get the special Haunter Dragon; but hurry, you must do this before November 1st.

Over the Halloween weekend, Mythador will also become a land of eternal night; among other surprises, various menus and music will take on a Halloween theme. Be sure to join us in these celebrations and invite your friends to play along - Let's make this a Halloween to remember!

Konstantin Fomenko 10-28-2011 06:06 PM

And the Halloween patch is now live! Enjoy!

Patch # 1.0.H

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Halloween Theme art updates
-Halloween theme music
-Free Haunted Dragon present to everyone
-Never ending night for the duration of Halloween
-Dragons migrating down south for the winter
-Added PvP protection timer

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed issue with tasking units being a bit off
-Fixed GUI bug with selected armies delay on showing units
-Increased Dragon fly speed

andreicde 10-28-2011 09:10 PM

nice! love it!

edit:btw, does this dragon ressurects?because I'd hate to lose it once and then have it lost forever because of that

Oratory 10-29-2011 07:25 PM

I really hope that it does not ressurect. Maybe add standard "standard dragoncost +5wealth per level as a cost to ressurect though. That would be acceptable.

tulio magno 10-29-2011 09:02 PM

que pasa que el juego me saco las coronas??tenia 60 y ya no las tengo como hago para que me las devuelvan alguien me puede decir que paso??

andreicde 10-29-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oratory (Post 65287)
I really hope that it does not ressurect. Maybe add standard "standard dragoncost +5wealth per level as a cost to ressurect though. That would be acceptable.

no that would be a fail. Why would someone pay 125 wealth for a lvl 2 halloween dragon?It wouldn't make any sense.

Konstantin Fomenko 10-30-2011 11:53 AM

We plan to act Dragon Resurrection in the near future. However - for now - you better be careful if the Halloween Dragon dies - that`s it:)

This Dragon is really weak though - would probably need 4 of these to take on the Royal Dragon.

szebus 10-30-2011 12:11 PM

Nice event, hope you'll continue with events like this in the future to. I would like to see even an Xmass Dragon :) or some elves with gingle hat :) and santa cart for humans and all funny things. Anyway, good work and keep on...

Oratory 10-30-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreicde (Post 65289)
no that would be a fail. Why would someone pay 125 wealth for a lvl 2 halloween dragon?It wouldn't make any sense.

With standard dragon cost, i ment what the actuall vallue of what a dragon would cost is. So as the halloween dragon is 1/4th of a royal dragon, it would be 30 +5 wealth per level.

And the reason why you would pay 5 extra wealth per level would be, for saving the leveling up time.

This is something they should add for all dragon when they will be ressurectable. Even though i have no idea why they should be.

andreicde 10-30-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oratory (Post 65369)
With standard dragon cost, i ment what the actuall vallue of what a dragon would cost is. So as the halloween dragon is 1/4th of a royal dragon, it would be 30 +5 wealth per level.

And the reason why you would pay 5 extra wealth per level would be, for saving the leveling up time.

This is something they should add for all dragon when they will be ressurectable. Even though i have no idea why they should be.

I disagree again.When you have filled town with defenses like me,the halloween dragon MUST stay outside because I have no space in my castle.therefore,he can be attacked easily. Also the reason why dragons MUST be able to ressurect is because A) it's a holiday dragon and you only get one. In other games you keep your special items which are unique and halloween dragon counts as a unique creature and B) The dragons in general are not powerful and if you were in my situation and you'd lose any dragon and specially a Royal dragon,you would be ****ed.

Right now dragons ARE NOT powerful but they die fast.So yes they should be able to ressurect because they are just a support unit.Look at your hero as an example.He is next to useless atm thanks to the horrible stats it has.It adds tons of army str too.My lvl 30 was 75 power alone.