Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   end of world plans... again (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4710)

Gruber12 10-16-2011 05:28 AM

end of world plans... again

some of you may remember harold camping the world is gonna end on 21 september. well he's got another prediction saying its gonna end this friday on the 21st of october.

So anyone got some end of world plans :D

Defilus 10-16-2011 06:01 AM

Does he still have followers? Lol..

Gruber12 10-16-2011 04:02 PM

of course he does, he even had a stroke after 21st sep

Gruber12 10-20-2011 09:50 PM

happy end of the world everyone

RedXSol 10-20-2011 11:30 PM

Worse thing that can happen is Solar storm off the sun. Happens every 11 years and this years one is biggest so far on record, there was one long time ago when we first had power, its more or less EMP'ed the hole world so it didn't really effect us back then as we was still in baby stages of technology.

If its happens this time around then we in deep **** say good bye to all your pc's. Say good bye to Japan, all there nuclear power stations will go boom from over heating. But chances of it happening this time around are unknown, last time could of just been bad luck.

woody8917 10-21-2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedXSol (Post 64865)
Worse thing that can happen is Solar storm off the sun. Happens every 11 years and this years one is biggest so far on record, there was one long time ago when we first had power, its more or less EMP'ed the hole world so it didn't really effect us back then as we was still in baby stages of technology.

If its happens this time around then we in deep **** say good bye to all your pc's. Say good bye to Japan, all there nuclear power stations will go boom from over heating. But chances of it happening this time around are unknown, last time could of just been bad luck.

well Comet Elenin broke into million peices, last i heard anyways, so im not worried, never was in the first place. The sun plus a Solar Wind (stated above) broke that mother up and it's peices wont be back for another 12,000 years.
Plus if a Planet called Nibiru was following Elenin, like some people were saying, then i think we would have seen it by now. I mean if we could see a Comet back in 2010 all the way by the sun then i think we could see that DOOMSDAY planet coming behind it.

I saw a video made by the head guy at NASA saying "dont worry 2012 will happen and so will 2013 and 2014....". He had to make the vid cause he was getting so many calls and emails of people saying they were ganna commit suicide beacause of all this DOOMSDAY bull****.

Dreamwalker 10-21-2011 02:17 PM

Whoa-it's the end of the world today?

Nothing doomsdayish happening so far...does anyone know what time it happens?

Because you know, I don't want to miss it. :D

Gruber12 10-26-2011 06:33 PM

i think it got delayed to tomorrow

hoform22xu 10-28-2011 12:52 AM

happy end of the world everyone

Gruber12 01-29-2012 10:36 PM

there are two main ones this year.

First is on May 28th with the second coming of jesus and the second one is in december with the end of the Mayan calender.

gonna be busy planning end of world parties