Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Hero lost part 2 (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4708)

Tenebre1971 10-16-2011 03:18 AM

Hero lost part 2

Was doing the quest against Orc Army, so my Hero and 3 Knight disapear -.- after 2 days without doing quest i was getting back my hero and now lost again please fix this problem, and of course Dwarf miner still stop to work when u log in/out or leave and back many times from homeland

Tenebre1971 10-16-2011 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenebre1971 (Post 64439)
Was doing the quest against Orc Army, so my Hero and 3 Knight disapear -.- after 2 days without doing quest i was getting back my hero and now lost again please fix this problem, and of course Dwarf miner still stop to work when u log in/out or leave and back many times from homeland

LOL
got back Hero and 3 knight , but lost catapult and 1 caravan , get 1 contadin in stand of caravan loooooooooool again this is nightmare

Tenebre1971 10-16-2011 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenebre1971 (Post 64440)
LOL
got back Hero and 3 knight , but lost catapult and 1 caravan , get 1 contadin in stand of caravan loooooooooool again this is nightmare

Other little issue the mouse puntator ist work propely in homeland and city, u click on a point but show the hero or troop another position little bit (in my case) UP about 3 times distance of selected point

rollando 10-16-2011 08:34 AM

another breaker

this problem happen to me one week later, sorry guys if I dont give come back, but Its boring to pay for a beta!
the problem is: My hero cannot acces the capital, when i click on the capital with my hero he never arrive to it. so I cannot quest anymore.

Tenebre1971 10-16-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenebre1971 (Post 64442)
Other little issue the mouse puntator ist work propely in homeland and city, u click on a point but show the hero or troop another position little bit (in my case) UP about 3 times distance of selected point

Feel depressed every time i log in a new bug, now i have a HERO lvl 25 that lost ATTACK POWER 1160 and got resistence 1160 no way to get a stable stat on 1 single unit how can be possible how can i have a game where i can get what i create without lost troops or hero or get every time significant change that make me upset and stressed.
Now get this hero unusless at all

Magicmud83 10-16-2011 05:21 PM

My hero also like to change his level alot. Was 16 two days before the hero fix patch, level 1 the days before it then leveled him to 5, after patch level 1 again.

Tenebre1971 10-18-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenebre1971 (Post 64517)
Feel depressed every time i log in a new bug, now i have a HERO lvl 25 that lost ATTACK POWER 1160 and got resistence 1160 no way to get a stable stat on 1 single unit how can be possible how can i have a game where i can get what i create without lost troops or hero or get every time significant change that make me upset and stressed.
Now get this hero unusless at all

Since i reported this bug nothing happen, and off coure i stop to play for a few days wile in bad mode, so just login and logout so the hero stat exactley now still lvl 25 got 167 attack power and now 620 resistence 87 reg healt i distribute just 320 point in resistence the rest 2:1 attack power and reg health so nothing is moving ..... still wait an answer or fix.:mad:

Konstantin Fomenko 10-18-2011 06:42 PM

We apologize guys - we were able to fix this properly so that new towns will never get this problem, but few people`s old heroes effected by this can`t be fixed as easily.

It would help us if you`ll reference your in-game username, town name, and the slot your town is in, so we can try and come up with some individual solution for your heroes.

Magicmud83 10-18-2011 09:53 PM

User name - Magicmud83
Town Name - Tarmek
Slot - 1

Problem - Hero's level was reset before and after the patch to level 1 his highest lv was 16.

Tenebre1971 10-19-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko (Post 64707)
We apologize guys - we were able to fix this properly so that new towns will never get this problem, but few people`s old heroes effected by this can`t be fixed as easily.

It would help us if you`ll reference your in-game username, town name, and the slot your town is in, so we can try and come up with some individual solution for your heroes.

ac name Azbal
Terremoto
Slot 1

but is the same hero was lost after the patch 1.0.7 so every time i log in his stat change