Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Unit Levels (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4673)

Magicmud83 10-13-2011 04:50 PM

Unit Levels

Gets a bit old changing units stats each time they level or you get a new merc everytime you enter a battle. A menu where you can set up what stats they get as they level would be handy so you dont need to micro their levels so much.

White935 10-14-2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicmud83 (Post 64101)
Gets a bit old changing units stats each time they level or you get a new merc everytime you enter a battle. A menu where you can set up what stats they get as they level would be handy so you dont need to micro their levels so much.

i support this ! :)

andreicde 10-14-2011 09:02 AM

same here.When I bought my 60 lvl 9 ranger mercs I had to click each of them manually to set the skills.It was a pain. So +1

SysOpPsyche 10-14-2011 10:36 AM

Well personally, I'd like to just be able to set the stats in the world map instead of having to transfer to a battle map just to set those stats. Also, seems the level and the stats have more impact on the battle than the Rock->Paper->Scissor setup/effect of the unit types which probably shouldn't be the case with an RTS.

I suppose, the OP request could be accomplished via a Master Army display so that players could define different 'build templates' for unit type without destroying the customisation provided by the level point system.

szebus 12-08-2011 03:52 AM

I didn't had the time to read ower the posts, just want to say that a building that trains units to lvl 5 as in NPC towns, would be nice. I am too lasy to get out my trained units that will defend my town, to lvl them up to 5 in an npc town :)

Zackreaver 12-08-2011 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SysOpPsyche (Post 64215)
Well personally, I'd like to just be able to set the stats in the world map instead of having to transfer to a battle map just to set those stats. Also, seems the level and the stats have more impact on the battle than the Rock->Paper->Scissor setup/effect of the unit types which probably shouldn't be the case with an RTS.

I suppose, the OP request could be accomplished via a Master Army display so that players could define different 'build templates' for unit type without destroying the customisation provided by the level point system.

Templates is a definate yes, but being able to assign the skillpoints on the world map would be convenient also, having to wait until a battle starts to spend the skill points is a little inconvenient

Konstantin Fomenko 12-08-2011 12:16 PM

Added this to our to do list, probably with-in a couple of weeks. This would be really useful agreed.

Eaglecrys 12-08-2011 01:46 PM

awesome idea for sure lol I try to get all my units to lvl at same time so when you do stats they all line up heh