Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Hardcore Server (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465)

Esculas the Mighty 12-15-2008 07:57 PM

The Hardcore Server

i was thinking

like said if you lose a siege you restart a fews games back with your built castle

well oddly id rather lose it :D because its adds to the fun to know all you built can go down if you don't fight hard enough

so i propose a hardcore server where if you lose well im sorry sir but your empire falls simple as that

please discuss i fail to notice the downfalls in this but im sure you guys can come up with some

Feweh 12-15-2008 08:00 PM

i agree, that would be pretty cool!

MrBlack103 12-15-2008 08:18 PM

I pledge my support too for this:) . It'd add more "emotion" to the last desperate cavalry charge out of the gates when all is lost.

Andy Joslin 12-15-2008 09:03 PM

Who knows, maybe we'll make this an option when the player creates his/her city.

You have to kill all enemy forces to win an army battle, and lose all to lose. And if you lose, you lose.

If you lose something during a homecity defense, I guess it'd be all lost. If you lose your town hall...you lose your town hall. Gg.

Disclaimer: This is a 'maybe I dunno' post and is not official endorsed by Reverie World Studios

Feweh 12-15-2008 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Joslin (Post 10870)
Who knows, maybe we'll make this an option when the player creates his/her city.

You have to kill all enemy forces to win an army battle, and lose all to lose. And if you lose, you lose.

If you lose something during a homecity defense, I guess it'd be all lost. If you lose your town hall...you lose your town hall. Gg.

Disclaimer: This is a 'maybe I dunno' post and is not official endorsed by Reverie World Studios

You guys need to add some disclaimer in your signatures so you dont have to write Disclaimer: everytime you post something that your thinking about adding in.

I hope you know what i mean.

Darvin 12-15-2008 11:09 PM

Just so you know, Feweh, that's actually very bad advice.

You don't put disclaimer information in your signature for the same reason you wouldn't staple a physical disclaimer to a warrantee. If it came detached, you could potentially get into a barrel of trouble. The disclaimer info should be a part of the same body of data which contains the information it is disclaiming. Since most forums store signature information separately from the posts they refer to, this potentially could leave the post and disclaimer information disassociated at a later date.

Mrdash 12-16-2008 12:31 PM

Darvin I swear you sound like some philosopher, every other post you make sounds like your one of the smartest people I've heard of.

It's not a bad thing....

Feweh 12-16-2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrdash (Post 10884)
Darvin I swear you sound like some philosopher, every other post you make sounds like your one of the smartest people I've heard of.

It's not a bad thing....

I was thinking the same thing, except it is a bad thing. Just explain things in a simple way.

The Witch King of Angmar 12-16-2008 02:26 PM

Lol, that reminds me of a lesson we had in English the other day. My teacher basically said not to use sentences or words that are too elaborate and, in general, unnecessary. I'm not saying you do that Darvin, I just think that this kind of thing is mentioned now.

Mrdash 12-16-2008 02:58 PM

Well I wasn't outright saying it was a bad thing lol. I admit I usualy don't get a majority of what you say=/. I am quite a simple guy lol.