Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Kingdom won't load. (Urgent issue) (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4423)

ObscuredUSA 10-05-2011 06:47 AM

Kingdom won't load. (Urgent issue)

I just downloaded the newest patch and attempted to log into my online kingdom. It won't load at all, it just sits at the loading screen. I've tried to get into my Elf kingdom twice now letting the loading screen sit there for at least 10 minutes each time. I really hope this can be fixed, I really would despise having to start all over from scratch.

Edit - I logged into another kingdom that I randomly created. That one loaded perfectly fine. Please don't tell me my main kingdom is corrupt.

Safey18 10-05-2011 07:05 AM

Welcome to my world. Haven't played for 2 days because of it and I'm soooooo keen to get back playing again. They have told me the issue will be fixed tomorrow but they have told me that more then once. Hopefully it really does get fixed tomorrow and we can both play again.

ObscuredUSA 10-05-2011 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safey18 (Post 62064)
Welcome to my world. Haven't played for 2 days because of it and I'm soooooo keen to get back playing again. They have told me the issue will be fixed tomorrow but they have told me that more then once. Hopefully it really does get fixed tomorrow and we can both play again.

Wow. I'm glad that I am not the only one with this issue. I heard that this is the last day that they will be patching the game. They won't start patching the game again until the 11th of this month. Maybe someone from Reverie can reply to this post soon. Honestly, it's going to be one massive mood killer if we can't get back into our kingdoms.

Edit - I guess I will have to troll the forums with you. (I read some of your previous posts) Hey! Maybe we can make an alliance once that starts and call it "Our Kingdom has bugs!" lol I fail at making a funny.

Safey18 10-05-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObscuredUSA (Post 62065)
Wow. I'm glad that I am not the only one with this issue. I heard that this is the last day that they will be patching the game. They won't start patching the game again until the 11th of this month. Maybe someone from Reverie can reply to this post soon. Honestly, it's going to be one massive mood killer if we can't get back into our kingdoms.

I was under the impression they were going to fix it before they took a break. If they don't and I have to wait a week for them to fix a game breaking bug I really am going to be disspleased. Will wait and see what happens tomorrow but they really better fix it.

Edit - Yeah I have been trolling pretty hard when I'm not working hoping for a solution. I really just want my city back... And theres really no point making another cause whos to say it won't just happen again? Plus the huge amount of time iv already spent. Mind you iv lost 2 days that I could have progressed a long way.

ObscuredUSA 10-05-2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safey18 (Post 62066)
I was under the impression they were going to fix it before they took a break. If they don't and I have to wait a week for them to fix a game breaking bug I really am going to be disspleased. Will wait and see what happens tomorrow but they really better fix it.

Judging from reading their posts in your other thread, I think they are trying to get the fix into today's patch. Here is to wishing they do.

Safey18 10-05-2011 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObscuredUSA (Post 62069)
Judging from reading their posts in your other thread, I think they are trying to get the fix into today's patch. Here is to wishing they do.

Haha yeah I'm in a weird time zone so it will be tomorrow for me xD would be nice if they did fix it. Would literally play all day tomorrow cause I have the day off, otherwise I'll be back on the forums. Pretty sure I know every bug and issue happening in the game right now... lol

ObscuredUSA 10-05-2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safey18 (Post 62072)
Haha yeah I'm in a weird time zone so it will be tomorrow for me xD would be nice if they did fix it. Would literally play all day tomorrow cause I have the day off, otherwise I'll be back on the forums. Pretty sure I know every bug and issue happening in the game right now... lol

I babysit for a living, so I can play video games all day long if I wanted to. I just have the kids sit in my computer room and put on some Elmo for them while I play on the PC. I mean, if they don't get the fix out today.. Probably just have to start a new kingdom. As much as I don't want to do that though it may have to happen.

Safey18 10-05-2011 07:33 AM

Haha well I'm a training pilot soooo I can't play all the time but I don't see the point in making another city when this could just happen again... Lets just hope they fix it xD

ObscuredUSA 10-05-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safey18 (Post 62076)
Haha well I'm a training pilot soooo I can't play all the time but I don't see the point in making another city when this could just happen again... Lets just hope they fix it xD

That's true.

Valkyrie 10-05-2011 09:07 AM

well you can always start playing another race while you wait for them to fix this for you, as you
d always sooner or later want to play as either of the others.

i did this when there was to many bugs with the human quest line.