Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   royal drag from store needs a big boost (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4412)

andreicde 10-04-2011 06:50 PM

royal drag from store needs a big boost

Ok so I have a lvl 6 royal dragon from store and I didn't even had to use my code, and right now honestly I find it kinda bad for 30 units.Right now having dwarf rifleman seems like a better idea than dragon because he is simply TOO weak in defense. I saw 2 lvl 1 cavalier formations damaging my dragon quite decent and that was 140 damage units. What if it was 6-7 formations lvl 7-8 instead?my dragon would have died in a matter of seconds.

What I suggest is an overall improvement for the royal dragon. When he levels he only gains 50 or 100 hp which is basically nothing. Also another issue related to dragon leveling is the fact his dragon fire skill doesn't adds kill and his aoe attack counts as 1 kill even if 4-5 units died. What I suggest for a dragon is an overall defense improvement. I checked his defense and he's horrible. his big 280 def comes from 255 fire defense and rest being melee and range def. I know he's not supposed to be overpowered but he isn't supposed to be weak neither

Gongora 10-04-2011 07:05 PM

you are right, Dragon is harshly weak, even if players had the npc stats of a dragon it still would not be OP. They are easy to kill in seconds with the right units and really is only useful for a siege unit, but for 30 unit slots its not near as useful as 30 sisge units itself...

Konstantin Fomenko 10-04-2011 08:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys, we`ll keep it in mind once we are working on the balancing next week.

andreicde 10-04-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gongora (Post 61970)
you are right, Dragon is harshly weak, even if players had the npc stats of a dragon it still would not be OP. They are easy to kill in seconds with the right units and really is only useful for a siege unit, but for 30 unit slots its not near as useful as 30 sisge units itself...

not even Gongora. With cavalry dragons die in a matter of seconds but the funny thing is dragons are weak from pikes. That's even worse considering many armies have cavalry and pikes.

ThatguyAds1298 10-05-2011 05:28 AM

Could just make them respawn at the players city if they are killled, Would then justify the cost of 120 crowns. From what i saw their fireballs are pretty deadly.

andreicde 10-05-2011 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatguyAds1298 (Post 62045)
Could just make them respawn at the players city if they are killled, Would then justify the cost of 120 crowns. From what i saw their fireballs are pretty deadly.

actually that's the only deadly thing but if the fireball has the same damage as the ones from the npc,it won't hurt high level troops.

Valkyrie 10-05-2011 06:25 AM

yes dragons overall are way to easy to kill and don't do enough damge for thier cost/supply cost.

they need a very good boost as far as i can see.
also that fireball spell makes me mad :) sometimes i can see it miss but sometimes the animation just dissapears and i see no fire on the ground or whatsoever

White935 10-05-2011 09:13 AM

They shouldnt make dragons respawn, i mean their powerful and they should be a investment and a risk. you can earn enought crowns by useing that very dragon to buy a new one anyway if they buff it in strenght properly.

a royal dragon should be a rare sight but it should be powerful enought to make a real difference in my opinion.

andreicde 10-05-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White935 (Post 62107)
They shouldnt make dragons respawn, i mean their powerful and they should be a investment and a risk. you can earn enought crowns by useing that very dragon to buy a new one anyway if they buff it in strenght properly.

a royal dragon should be a rare sight but it should be powerful enought to make a real difference in my opinion.

um and how do you know they are powerful white?do you own one?I have one and he's WAY weaker than the NPC dragon which I kill in 5-6 seconds with 10 squads. So I rest my case.

Edit: Oh and right now they aren't an investment, they are a waste of wealth since I can do better with dwarven rifle and other regular units than I do with my royal dragon atm.

Konstantin Fomenko 10-05-2011 11:23 AM

We are making Dragons take out less of the army population today, this should help.