Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   [BUG]Offline gathering (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4249)

Azmodeus 10-02-2011 02:00 AM

[BUG]Offline gathering

ffs guy hasn't this been fixed yet?
Offline gathering is not working.

White935 10-02-2011 03:02 AM

I hear it is working.. at 2% but dont qoute me on that.

Sephriem 10-02-2011 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azmodeus (Post 60999)
ffs guy hasn't this been fixed yet?
Offline gathering is not working.

I was told that you don't gather at the same rate as you do when you're online.

Azmodeus 10-03-2011 08:13 AM

**** worked perfectly before the last downtime(the big one back in beta)...

And no it doesn't gather **** offline. Same resources as when I logged off.

FIX THIS NAOW!

White935 10-03-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azmodeus (Post 61388)
**** worked perfectly before the last downtime(the big one back in beta)...

And no it doesn't gather **** offline. Same resources as when I logged off.

FIX THIS NAOW!

Edit: i noticed my message came out wrong and was misunderstood. so i am removing it.

Xanderxavier 10-03-2011 09:23 AM

yeah offline not working for me atall in my elven city either, not since release so yeah, FIX IT., also white please no hippies your not making it better, last thing someone miffed off(jesus your forums auto-block words that arent remotely swearwords) wants to hear is some stuck up hippy fan boy telling them to calm down, as though what is important to them doesnt matter cos someone random doesnt think so, if they were annoyed before they'll sure as hell be miffed afterwards.

And yes this is a major feature which invalidates allot of the whole point of online, so does indeed need to be fixed, though personally this is annoying but what really miffs me off is the ruddy bolt thrower's randomly firing every time you re-load your city (like during mission or startup) until you disable em)

White935 10-03-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanderxavier (Post 61403)
yeah offline not working for me atall in my elven city either, not since release so yeah, FIX IT., also white please no hippies your not making it better, last thing someone miffed off(jesus your forums auto-block words that arent remotely swearwords) wants to hear is some stuck up hippy fan boy telling them to calm down, as though what is important to them doesnt matter cos someone random doesnt think so, if they were annoyed before they'll sure as hell be miffed afterwards.

And yes this is a major feature which invalidates allot of the whole point of online, so does indeed need to be fixed, though personally this is annoying but what really miffs me off is the ruddy bolt thrower's randomly firing every time you re-load your city (like during mission or startup) until you disable em)

Heh. Ofcourse its annoying as hell, it's a major bug thats ruining the enjoyment of gameplay, but theres plenty of those out there. what i intended to refer is that personally when you get riled up and ****ed, its best to take one step back and take a deep breath, as anger dosnt exactly get you anywhere, aside from a smashed monitor if your unlucky (had a buddy who did that.).

PS: for your notice, am not a hippy :D

Konstantin Fomenko 10-03-2011 09:53 AM

You guys have all the right to be upset. I know I was - same thing happening with two of my own accounts - here I was hoping to login today and build me the 2nd stone wall, yeah right...

This is of high priority for today`s patch.