Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   [bug] Orc Great Hut stops functioning (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4222)

White935 10-01-2011 01:54 PM

[bug] Orc Great Hut stops functioning

As description. at times ( may be related to going into a instance since i often go out looting with my army) the great hut In my village becomes unselectable. or rather i can click on it but none of the options works on it, all other buildings does.

I'm unsure if its functions still work when its like this ( spawns units).

Relogging resolves the issues temporarly but its happening rather frequently.

White935 10-01-2011 05:20 PM

With future tests i'm convinced its connected to instance or world map in some way.

Also i'm pretty darned convinced that it ceases all functions includeing its main function to spawn Orcs (marauder/labourer) when this occure.

I'll try to get a log and a screenshot or two up tomorrow.

White935 10-02-2011 04:30 AM

Just did a pve followed by a pvp and then the great hut was broken once more.

The hut stops functioning both as as a spawner, or any of its effects such as research.
The Cap For units ceases to function ( aka the initat cap it provides disappear) aswell as resource cap ceases to function.

Bug is rather serious as it occures to often and disables the production of the ORC units which is critical to the orc race. not sure if this is me specific or common occurance, am trying to ask around.

Ritcho 10-02-2011 08:43 AM

i am also having this issue and have seen it mentioned a couple of times on the chat it is a massive pain in the arse :)

Joseph Visscher 10-02-2011 09:43 AM

Please post your ingame acount Username and Town Name that is effect (NOT YOUR PASSWORD)
And we will copy your town so we ourselves can look at it.
Could you please tell us a few steps on how to mess it up? Is it recreatable or completely random?

I think i know the problem but as to why exactly its happening I'm not sure. The building is becoming a Gaia player, meaning its no longer under your control.

What may also help us is if it happens again just turn off your game and go to the main directory of the game in there you will see a log1.txt file, if you could upload it to the forums that would be great, as it may have an error from the grand hut that is causing this.

White935 10-02-2011 10:04 AM

https://rapidshare.com/files/3013783..._Hut_issue.txt

Theres the log and my username is "White935"

I only have a single city. Orc (swamp) called "Skraag" (city of orcs).

How to replicate: (it is consistent, and occures without fail)

Enter World map: Controle One of the armies. (i use the one with the hero).

Go into PVE (appears to happend with pvp too) (zoom button) and i fight and loot a bit, training my troops y'know. in the rolling plains at the moment.

then i end the combat, returning to the world map. then return to the village view and the great hut will have ceased to function.

About your theory about turning into a gaia building (natural world building) is what i suspected aswell. due to the colors of the letters and behaviour of it.

Other bugs which is noticeable from it:

Palsiades being rebuilt inside palsiades gates whenever you log in.

Also You can see that your unable to build mounted units ( the unit just disappears once it enters the warg den, but dosnt begin construction of said mounted subtype). aka they seem to lose their way inside the building <.<

Local issue: Orcs labourers insist on not mining stone no matter what, and must be restasked whenever you log in.

Edit: By the way Could you Devs confirm that am unable to build "Stone Walls" or aka The Next upgrade after palisades. the button just disappeared from my great hut after i bought the Upgrade From the temple.

And now the upgrade citadel buttons back.. seems like it has lunch hours i didnt know about

Magicmud83 10-02-2011 11:17 AM

Have the same problem everytime I take the army out for a quest, I come back and the pop cap is chopped in half. Also I log'd out last night with a cap of 36 to find it was down to 32 when I log'd in today.

Oddo 10-02-2011 11:18 AM

its not just you. its a common bug for me as well

Oddo 10-02-2011 11:50 AM

and i have to admit i am sick and tired of rebooting the game every 10 minutes.

White935 10-02-2011 11:52 AM

dont worry oddo their getting to it.