Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gamertags? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=420)

nickson104 10-04-2008 05:03 AM

Gamertags?
 
Well I dont remember seeing a topic on this while i have been a member so forgive me if there was :p

My gamertag is WelshAbyss and I can usually be found on Halo3 but i ocacsionally play other games :p Feel free to add me :p I look forward to playing with some of you.

Yes you are supposed to write your gamertags in here :p what are you waiting for? :p you know you want toooo

Mrdash 10-04-2008 03:53 PM

Hey I hope to see you on sometime. I've been saving up for a nice 360 elite =D. And of course I'll try my best to get Live even with how crappy my internet has been.

nickson104 10-05-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrdash (Post 9589)
Hey I hope to see you on sometime. I've been saving up for a nice 360 elite =D. And of course I'll try my best to get Live even with how crappy my internet has been.

See you on there :) and by the way, personally i would go for original not elite, the elites have statistically suffered a lot more problems than originals, especially since the fixed the red ring of doom on the originals

Mrdash 10-06-2008 11:45 AM

So they fixed Red ring eh. I had always heard that the elites had fewer problems including no red ring. And ran quieter and smoother and didn't over heat as easily.

nickson104 10-06-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrdash (Post 9618)
So they fixed Red ring eh. I had always heard that the elites had fewer problems including no red ring. And ran quieter and smoother and didn't over heat as easily.

Yeah, but when elites were first released they had a great number of problems and returns... The red ring has been fixed and does not occur on any console made after 2005 or something like that so yeah... and yeah they do have some advantages... but also it costs more :p

SPARROW94 12-07-2008 03:16 AM

red ring fxed my @$$ i just bought an xbox360 elite, and its slowly turning into the red rings


gamer tag - DeathIris

Benjamin385 01-26-2009 12:55 PM

hello my gamertag is Atom Checkmate. Please add :]

oh and what games do you guys have?

Puppeteer 01-26-2009 02:32 PM

I just bought an Xbox360, having saved up money from work, but only have two games :p Gears of War 2 and Fable 2. Plan on getting Fallout 3 soon though. And Live as well.

Benjamin385 01-27-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppeteer (Post 11398)
I just bought an Xbox360, having saved up money from work, but only have two games :p Gears of War 2 and Fable 2. Plan on getting Fallout 3 soon though. And Live as well.

I am Renting Fable 2 currently so I'll See you online hopefully :D

nickson104 01-27-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin385 (Post 11407)
I am Renting Fable 2 currently so I'll See you online hopefully :D

I also have fable 2 but i grow weary of it, there is only so many times you can play through it


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.