Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Scenario Design and Modding (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Any 3D Artists out there? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4121)

Alex Walz 09-29-2011 11:28 AM

Any 3D Artists out there?

Let's see your work! :D

Mark Ashton 09-29-2011 02:00 PM

good topic :)

Honvik 09-29-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Ashton (Post 60258)
good topic :)

Heh I have a cousin called Mark Ashton ! But then again i live in the UK.

BrandungsFels 09-29-2011 04:49 PM

i once have made a dolphin like thing out of clay in elementary school.

SirFranc 10-03-2011 03:15 PM

I'd gladly show some models i made for my own RTS (i've never been able to do) i done them in spare time but they look kinda neat (they're renderized in 3ds in orthographic view so they do not look really 3d, but i guess i can renderize the 3d version as well) if you like can post them out

Henry Martin 10-03-2011 09:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well I guess I can start by showing something I've been working on, on and off. Its a dwarf slayer from the Warhammer Universe. I do plan to do some modelling for some mods in the future (well, hopefully).

AuroraPolaris 10-08-2011 06:26 AM

Ooh that's a nice one! I have some stuff i've done in maya not too complex though :P

Kahotep 10-23-2011 11:10 PM

I've just started using Blender and this is my very first creation, a simple and untextured African hut:

Alex Walz 10-23-2011 11:32 PM

Nice work! :)

SirFranc 12-22-2011 04:20 AM

Finally had some time out of the university, can post some stuff
I'm doing a total conversion of Warcraft 3 (sadly i'm working on it alone) but it's turning out to be a good mod!
Here some screens of what i've done so far (2 races almost done, doing the third)
Also, i would like to add more texture effects and polygons, sadly the engine of Wc3 limits me a lot with both :(

Sorry for the massive size of the pics ^^

Title Screen (largely unifinished and still in italian, going to translate it later, needs details, enemies, siege weapons and corpses on the field)

This is the world map, that will be in 3d in the campaign (Risk like, conquering all regions one by one with RTS map on each, the enemy will do the same, when you get to conquest a capital city that race is yours, this is the 3dsm render version because i'm still converting the cells to MDX formats, ingame will feature rolling clouds and details as well, along with the animated water
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

This is the Knights race, the classic humans, to be honest, the only notable thing is that they have 3 generals and can summon archangels. (some units are still to be finished)

Dark Elf race, it's mostly using ranged attacks, venom, spiders and dark magic, their racial skill is "sacrifice" that has a chance of summoning a demon more of your units you slain at once with that skill (some units aren't done yet)

Empire race, arabic-byzantine humans that live in the southern parts of the world, they are mostly based on trade and mercenaries (still have to do the units for this race too)

Well, i would like some feedback from a pro ^^