Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Level Design Issues - Town Balancing, Impassible Area, Wierd Looking Locations e.t.c (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4114)

Danny Vink 09-28-2011 09:54 PM

Level Design Issues - Town Balancing, Impassible Area, Wierd Looking Locations e.t.c

Report any level design issues including but limited to balance issues with a specific town related to the terrain. Any impassable areas that should be passable. Anything that just looks out of place like the wrong texture for somewhere on the ground.

Make sure to provide:
  • Provide the name of the town, which region you viewed to get there or whatever applies.
  • Please include a or several screenshots.
  • If applicable be specific as to why a certain area of terrain is imbalanced or be passable.

Valkyrie 10-02-2011 11:28 AM

Humans
The Wold
name of city: Holmgard
Username: Valkyrie

As you can see on this first picture my oil thingys are not on the gatehouse, also the gatehouse is impassable to walk up on as well as the 2 towers nearby.

I can however use the gatehouse to walk in and out of my keep so no problems there.

The area within the red border is impassable

Both these problems are on the outer-wall, both problems came up when i upgraded my gatehouses i think, cus they worked at the start.

first SS are on the far East side of wall, the other 2 are from the far west side.

Xanderxavier 10-03-2011 05:48 PM

Got a bit of an issue with one of my war lodges (and one of my hunter's lodeges to) in my Elven City in Bolfores'l , basically every time it builds a unit several of the units coming out walk straight through the outside wall whilst being created, if the gates arent closed those outside will immediately begin walking back round to the outergate to get back in and join the rest if it is closedthey remain stuck in the wall and you cant even see them without requesting the visible units to move to a location right next to them (which whilst wall closed only the ones outside do)

Begets:

this isnt the only issue also my Hunter's Lodge output's units into the rocks beside them, then they walk out of the rocks, but usually one or two get stuck in the rock and cant leave usually with their little heads sticking out on the left side of the rock where they get stuck, not got any to show you in pic below but it does show rocks and where quit clearly but definitely happens with Mounted Ranger's

raulicio 10-04-2011 09:45 AM

Hi, i have experikenced a strange bug after the latest patch. I was in the middle of the construction of my second layer of walls, but after the patch the workers has just abandoned a construction and started a small layer of pallaside wall inside my stone walls. I would post a pic but not sure where to find the screenshots after the release.

Jean=A=Luc 10-04-2011 10:12 AM

Small bridge bug in Taltos.

GPS51 10-04-2011 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
GV 1.0.3 After patch 1.0.3 My upgraded stone gateways are now rebuilding themselves each time I reload my HC ie after questing or relogging. It doesn't appear to be using stone and the fully upgraded one appears in place while the scaffolding buildings up around it.

raulicio 10-05-2011 08:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sry but it seems they continue building the pallisade walls isntead of the stone ones:(( (the new patch should have fixed this)

Screenshot was taken after the appling the very recent patch.

nuraiel 10-09-2011 11:29 AM

I noticed that if you build Hoardings on stronger curved human walls, they often look very awkward and their supporting beams go into the air in front of the wall.

Cruzader 10-10-2011 09:47 PM

Two problems with human homelands in The Wold:

1) The southeast outer gate of the wooden palisade -- it appears impossible to move units on top of the towers on either side of the gate. It's possible on the western gate so I assume this is a bug.

2) On the tower just to the west of the aforementioned gate, there is a ladder on both sides of the tower -- there should only be a ladder on the inside. Furthermore, if you assign a unit to the top of that tower, they will go outside the walls and use the outer ladder.

Safey18 10-11-2011 12:36 AM

I can't go through my gates even when they are open. No units can get in or out of my city and my gatehouse is constantly building upgrades.