Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4104)

Danny Vink 09-28-2011 08:47 PM

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c

Report gameplay related issues here, including but not limited to GUI issues (Not appearance), Abilities not functioning or going off at all. Formations not forming up properly, units not sticking together, units getting stuck, some fighting but others not. Buildings, training units not working, unable to cancel production. Economy, set task not working for peasants, using the wrong drop off point, etc. Use your judgement here.

Make sure to include:
  • Exactly what you were doing when the problem occurred, moving a unit on the worldmap, ordering a unit to attack, switching a formation, etc.
  • Anything else you think might be important.

Kiritan 09-29-2011 04:12 AM

In the Sound Settings Sound Volume didnt work only Music Volume.

Gongora 09-30-2011 08:10 AM

Instant building bug/exploit

anytime you place 1 crown point to anything, well pretty much most buildings log off and log back on and it will be instantly built!

Konstantin Fomenko 09-30-2011 10:52 AM

Thanks for the reports guys, we`ll look at both of these bugs tomorrow.

Gongora 09-30-2011 11:03 AM

PvP Clone Bug!

I found after pvping my swordmen and only swordmen cloned I had 2 swordmen squads and now have 6.

They did no fighting in the pvp match the other player left then I walked away with 6 swordmen....talk about a good deal!

Jarno Montonen 09-30-2011 11:09 AM

Gongora, if the other player in a PvP match quits he "pays you off" and the payment might include units as well as resources. So I don't think this is a bug :)

Sunleader 09-30-2011 12:44 PM

There is still a small Bug with the Market remaining

When Selling Wood for Example you will pay 200 wood instead of 100
for some reason it seems that only a part of this is bugged

usually if below the actual ressource amount you cant sell at all
however if you have 100 and not 200 you can sell those 100 and get the full prize

but if you have over 200 you will lose 200 wood and still only get the prize promised for 100

Greetz

Gongora 09-30-2011 12:45 PM

so it randomly generates units as a reward...my enemy did not have 4 squads of swordmen....

ch7mah 09-30-2011 04:22 PM

I clicked to create a group of (human) peasants and was on the World Map when their training completed and they're either invisible or stuck down a chasm/underground...can't tell which!

No matter what I do I can't see them (although I can select them as idle) or successfully assign them to any tasks. They do however take up one unit of pop cap.

I also don't seem to be able to add them to an army as they don't show up on the transfer list.

Just got another bug - Pallisade is being built directly on an existing house!

Jean=A=Luc 09-30-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch7mah (Post 60635)
Just got another bug - Pallisade is being built directly on an existing house!

I know it's a bother but it's always beneficial if you can provide a screenshot for bugs like this.

EDIT: Deer Communion upgrade doesn't seem to work. The price of deer has remained unchanged.