Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   what will you spend influence on? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4088)

andreicde 09-27-2011 05:29 PM

what will you spend influence on?

I know for sure I'l be spending influence on on building upgrades only,no speed on buildings, no mercenaries and no dragons since I want to be efficient with the elves only. I might spend 10 influence on dwarven workers,but that's the only thing

Kajanov 09-27-2011 06:31 PM

Pretty much like you, but I might buy a dragon or 2, depending on if there is a way to gain influence after you finish all the quests. Perhaps I'll hold back with the dragons and save up for DLCs.

macamus 09-27-2011 09:20 PM

We're supposed to get influence points for PvPing i've read.

Why would you go for dwarven miners as a elf? most mines are really far away from your settlement and as a elf you cant really make any dropoff points. Miners goes such a long route to drop it off.

Personally i'll just spend mine on the totally important upgrades and try to save as much as possible for future DLC's and stuff

andreicde 09-27-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macamus (Post 60088)
We're supposed to get influence points for PvPing i've read.

Why would you go for dwarven miners as a elf? most mines are really far away from your settlement and as a elf you cant really make any dropoff points. Miners goes such a long route to drop it off.

Personally i'll just spend mine on the totally important upgrades and try to save as much as possible for future DLC's and stuff

that's why I planted the ''maybe'' for the dwarf workers. They might actually be more efficient even if it's far away. Don't forget my ''might''. Big chances I'l go for elf female wardens instead though since they can fight as well.

macamus 09-28-2011 01:21 AM

I got the dwarf miners and as it is now in the beta they just go idle if i leave the city while they are walking and not mining it seems

Gongora 09-28-2011 10:24 AM

starting 70 crown points...as I call them are all going to building and speed, then buying max amount of crowns daily untill I dont require anymore.....Rocheste will rise Fast and stand till the end!

macamus 09-28-2011 02:03 PM

Buy max ammount of crowns everyday?! Can you be my sugardaddy? :o

Vish_Virtus 09-28-2011 08:25 PM

Man that is a crazy question, what to do what to do.

I am not sure if I will rush to build any buildings, I am sure the DEVs have a suprise or two for us. I would like to have a dragon or 2 but I might just hold out for 2 days before spending anything. I am still trying to figure out one who I will concentrate on, Orc or Human.

Elves were never a consideration.

GPS51 09-28-2011 08:28 PM

Well you have 4 city slots so it's not like you can only play 1 civ at a time. :)

andreicde 09-28-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vish_Virtus (Post 60164)
Man that is a crazy question, what to do what to do.

I am not sure if I will rush to build any buildings, I am sure the DEVs have a suprise or two for us. I would like to have a dragon or 2 but I might just hold out for 2 days before spending anything. I am still trying to figure out one who I will concentrate on, Orc or Human.

Elves were never a consideration.

lol your missing quite a thing. Since we are nature keepers, nature loves us and gives back all the time. And in our free time we enjoy the herbs the nature gave us which relax us quite easily. So...yep