Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Pre-Order Dawn of Fantasy Today! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3994)

Alex Walz 09-20-2011 03:43 PM

Pre-Order Dawn of Fantasy Today!

Reverie World Studios is proud to announce that the studio's flagship title, Dawn of Fantasy, is now available for pre-orders! Available at the low price of $29.99 USD, anyone who pre-orders the digital download version of DOF from our website will be able to download the game the second it's released at 00:01 on September 30th. And as an added bonus, those who pre-order will receive 70 Influence points which can be used to speed up production in the MMORTS mode or in the in-game market in exchange for rare dragon and dwarf mercenaries and DLC content!

Preorder Bonus: 70 influence Points

Influence points are a very important resource. It has the role of the ingame currency, granting the player to use Influence to either buy stocks of resources such as wood/gold/food/stone or buy special units, improve the building rate to reduce your building time etc… Influence is commonly earned through quests.
To redeem and activate you preorder items, please log in the game, in “Online Kingdom Wars”.
Click on the Market Icon (a coin); located on the left of the mini-map to access the Market Shop.
Enter the 2 codes you have been granted. Your items should appear.
Influence can boost the building rate, be traded for livestocks, unleash powerful Elite units
Enjoy the online persistent dimension within the classical RTS gameplay: discover the new MMORTS genre (Massively Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy)
Set in the richly detailed land of Mythador, Dawn of Fantasy immerses you in the lives, the battles and the conquests of complex characters, epic cities, races, and rival factions…

Key Features: • Unique MMORTS Approach

-Based on tried-and-tested RTS multiplayer modes, Dawn of Fantasy boasts an original and innovative MMORTS that gives players a unique, persistent online experience.
-Never-ending gameplay: develop a persistent Stronghold, complete with a complex economy required to maintain your thousand-strong armies.
-Send your armies, navies and heroes to explore the immense game world through dozens of quests.
-Socialize, trade, forge alliances and - best of all – battle against other players worldwide, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!

• Vivid 3D World with epic fantasy battles

-Rendered with hundreds of different terrain objects on screen -DoF engine renders epic armies with thousands of units – making for spectacular battles, enhanced by the latest visual technology

• MINIMUM requirements :
Windows XP/Vista/7
Intel Dual Core CPU (2,3 Ghz) or AMD equivalent
2 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB VRAM)
DVD-ROM
3GB of free Hard Disk Space
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card

• RECOMMENDED requirements :
Windows XP/Vista/7
Intel Quad Core CPU (2,3 Ghz) or AMD equivalent
3 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT /Radeon HD 5570 (1024MB VRAM)
DVD-ROM
3GB of free Hard Disk Space
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card
Internet connection required to play the game

Head on over to the new Pre-Orders Page for more information!

crazyb0b 09-21-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Walz (Post 59451)

Head on over to the new Pre-Orders Page for more information!

Getting Error 404 when I click on the pre-order link.

Andy Joslin 09-21-2011 06:53 AM

Fixed the link - thanks.

Niels 09-21-2011 07:01 AM

Just tried the link, but i get a DNS error server not found.

Konstantin Fomenko 09-21-2011 10:17 AM

Fixes the link again - please try again.

Niels 09-21-2011 10:54 AM

The link works

Gongora 09-21-2011 12:23 PM

how long do we have till pre-order is over?

gold99 09-21-2011 12:55 PM

Preorder

I want to ask,someone please reply.
Is it will be possible to play game unlimited time without buying game?
my email: darksilver99@gmail.com

Niels 09-21-2011 02:29 PM

I have pre orderd the game, with no problems.

Gongora 09-22-2011 05:27 AM

Ok so I pre-ordered it....and I see 2 emails in my inbox from DoF but they are like half in french for some reason....