Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Scenario Design and Modding (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Potential Design Contest (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3931)

Konstantin Fomenko 09-15-2011 11:59 PM

Potential Design Contest

Talk around the office is that we should put together scenario design contest in the near feature with some nice prizes...

I recall the way I got into game development 11 years ago... I used to play Age of Kings back in these days and Ensemble Studios/Microsoft hosted SCN design contest with some really nice prizes (I somehow got a 2nd place and brand new video camera - haha but back in 2000 is was massive:D). So I`m all for this - and luckily we have resources to back this up!

We should have all the details worked our in the near future and will announce the details once we do. I`m sure someone would like to win a video camera and get enslaved into the gaming industry... or perhaps an ipad:)

Just seemed like a good time to post this with DoF Editor finally being released...

Raulaun 09-22-2011 08:39 AM

That's great!
I've been waiting forever for the editor to be released, and you can bet i'll be trying this out.
@My sudden appearance: Yeah, before anyone says anything, busy times, busy days, what can I do?

Alex Walz 09-22-2011 06:00 PM

Welcome back Raulaun! :)

Alex Walz 10-05-2011 10:37 PM

Start brushing up because we'll have some screenshot design contests soon before a bigger contest like the one Kon mentioned! Would anyone be interested in monthly themed screenshot contests with influence codes for prizes?

SirFranc 10-06-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Walz (Post 62341)
Start brushing up because we'll have some screenshot design contests soon before a bigger contest like the one Kon mentioned! Would anyone be interested in monthly themed screenshot contests with influence codes for prizes?

Absolutely yes!

ThatguyAds1298 10-06-2011 02:27 AM

Ohh screenshot contests would be great, Every month etc I love that idea!

Now..how do i get my orcs to dress up.. hmm...

andreicde 10-06-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Walz (Post 62341)

as long as it's game screenshots and not real life screenshots I'm fine.I hate when games do ss contents concerning stupid things or real life.It's so stupid sometimes. But funny too sometimes

ThatguyAds1298 10-07-2011 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreicde (Post 62556)
as long as it's game screenshots and not real life screenshots I'm fine.I hate when games do ss contents concerning stupid things or real life.It's so stupid sometimes. But funny too sometimes

:confused: *Sighs and puts his orc costume back in the cupboard* Your no fun Ark! :D

Joking!