Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Alliance (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382)

Generation 08-07-2008 05:49 PM

Alliance

I have a friend that also wants to get this game but i want to kno if u can have an alliance with like friends and when ur in an alliance with ur friends will u be able to fight with him against other ppl?

Esculas the Mighty 08-07-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Generation (Post 8687)
I have a friend that also wants to get this game but i want to kno if u can have an alliance with like friends and when ur in an alliance with ur friends will u be able to fight with him against other ppl?

whats a rts without alliances but if your thinkg building ur basein the same location no

aVeron 08-09-2008 09:00 AM

Dont worry, have fate.. :)

frankein_fish 08-09-2008 10:15 AM

U can always hope.
BTW ur a swede! :eek: yay

Esculas the Mighty 08-09-2008 03:49 PM

he will be fine

kronlc 09-28-2008 04:30 PM

the MMO part of the game isnt like
what I had hoped for either regarding alliances
esetra. But its stillallgood. :)

Asatru 05-27-2009 06:41 AM

Well it would be pretty nice if you can have alliance's and such.

But i think in a game like this you will get 1 or 2 very big alliance's that will just dominate the players that are on there own.

I would suggest a idea though its from Black&White 1.

Back then you had clans, which people could join, but you cant fight with your entire clan against somebody else in a match ( yeah its a shame you cant fight with say your 100 man clan, vs 1 guy, but it stays fair :P )

At least like this you have a officeel clan / alliance system going on where ppl can see like stats ( how many time the entire clan won / lose & membership etc ) and perhaps a option where different alliance can challenge each other

Anyways just saying some stuff out loud:P

-Asatru

nickson104 05-27-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asatru (Post 14432)

But i think in a game like this you will get 1 or 2 very big alliance's that will just dominate the players that are on there own.

In response to that the devs have said that only people of the similar levels will be able to attack/help each other... And if you can help allies then there will be a limit on how many players can join the battle

Mrdash 05-28-2009 12:34 PM

Well theres not much you can do from keeping an alliance from conquering half the world. You could put a limit on members but they could just go and make an academy.(A sister/brother clan)

Only way to really keep that from happening is to not implement alliances.

szebus 05-28-2009 01:20 PM

there can be a limit like let's say one 10 th lvl player can be attaked by 2 5th lvl players :)