Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Christians? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353)

Mrdash 07-19-2008 03:25 PM

Christians?

Hey I just wanted to know if theres any other Christians waiting for this game.=D

Puppeteer 07-20-2008 11:44 AM

Why?......

Mrdash 07-20-2008 12:55 PM

Um....cause I want to know...=D

wou129 07-20-2008 02:34 PM

lol what reasen wod u have fore know thet ( are u a freekd out moslim tring to do a cyiber teroristic attack lol :) )

nickson104 07-20-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wou129 (Post 8047)
lol what reasen wod u have fore know thet ( are u a freekd out moslim tring to do a cyiber teroristic attack lol :) )

No racism here please...

But i agree, this is useless knowledge, it doesnt matter what peoples religions are and through staying oblivious and not creating posts such as these you prevent racist comments from arising...

And to answer your question... no im atheist and i havent heard much talk of religion on this site, only today i have read about someone talking about their religion and that was you... in quite a few posts....

Mrdash 07-20-2008 05:56 PM

All I was asking was if there were other people like me here thats all....its like that one dude asking if anyone else speeks a certain language. I dont see how its usless knowledge. Im not here to try and rub my beliefs around so dont worry.

nickson104 07-21-2008 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrdash (Post 8058)
All I was asking was if there were other people like me here thats all....its like that one dude asking if anyone else speeks a certain language. I dont see how its usless knowledge. Im not here to try and rub my beliefs around so dont worry.

I understand, sorry if i went a little insulting there, i just get annoyed when religion pops up in things totally non related...

But you cant reall say 'other people like me' we are all people and we are all similar, just because you have a different belief you are no different to us

Okay maybe its not useless knowledge but as i said I'm a bit short tempered :p

iceblast 07-21-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickson104 (Post 8053)
No racism here please...

But i agree, this is useless knowledge, it doesnt matter what peoples religions are and through staying oblivious and not creating posts such as these you prevent racist comments from arising...

And to answer your question... no im atheist and i havent heard much talk of religion on this site, only today i have read about someone talking about their religion and that was you... in quite a few posts....

oh don't be such a goody too shoes he can say what he wants unless the mods and admins are not pleased with there post he can say what he wants.

I have no religion i don't need some God to motivate my life (My opinion)

And also take a look at the sub forum OFF TOPIC.

you can start whatever thread you want that is not around the 4 other sub forums so please actually you need to acquire some knowledge

nickson104 07-21-2008 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceblast (Post 8082)
oh don't be such a goody too shoes he can say what he wants unless the mods and admins are not pleased with there post he can say what he wants.

I have no religion i don't need some God to motivate my life (My opinion)

And also take a look at the sub forum OFF TOPIC.

you can start whatever thread you want that is not around the 4 other sub forums so please actually you need to acquire some knowledge

Calm dude, you seem to be really annoyed. Yes he can post what he wants, im not being a goody too shoes, i hate to see people making racist comemnts and i saw that comment about the muslims quite racist.

I agree with your opinion i share it exactly

And you dont have to point that out to me im not ignorant of the meanings of words :p I just guess i dont see where religion comes in, i dont hold it against him really, when i first posted the comment i was tired angry and annoyed so theres no need to take it too literal

Neotyguy40 07-21-2008 11:07 AM

I say we get a mod and delete this entire thread. There's racism in almost every post.

Ohh, that's right... They won't be here until august...