Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fresh Meat (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311)

Khyron 06-04-2008 01:48 AM

Fresh Meat

Hello all.

New member here. I have been checking the forums here for a few weeks, finaly decided to join. Initally found my way here from a video posted on Game Trailers. Look forward to some intellegent discussions with most of you and wearing flame ******ent clothing for rest.

Be seeing you around,

Khyron

The Witch King of Angmar 06-04-2008 04:56 AM

Nice to have you with us.

Generation 06-05-2008 04:23 PM

yeah thx for joining

olauwers 06-06-2008 05:49 AM

Hello!

Interested in a mafia game? :p

GeneralN20 06-06-2008 07:09 AM

Hmm...so what's Dawn of Fantasy about? :confused:

Neotyguy40 06-06-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralN20 (Post 7217)

Death... Lot's of death... And war... Sometimes ice cream... But mostly death...

Puppeteer 06-06-2008 02:23 PM

Magic, War and More Death

fyro11 06-06-2008 03:26 PM

Fresh meat? Perfect for the slaughterhouse :p

Joking...

olauwers 06-07-2008 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralN20 (Post 7217)

It's an RTS game, it'll include elves, orcs, humans and dragons (Dragons, GN! Dragons!). If there will be an expansion, it will probably (as information is given now) contain undead and dwarves (Dwarves, GN! Dwarves!).

It's übercool, you have mages and everything! I think I even saw walking trees (not the crappy type, like in AoM). Check out the screenshots. ;)

GeneralN20 06-10-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olauwers
It's an RTS game, it'll include elves, orcs, humans and dragons (Dragons, GN! Dragons!). If there will be an expansion, it will probably (as information is given now) contain undead and dwarves (Dwarves, GN! Dwarves!).

ZOMG! Dragons and Dwarves! :eek:

lol. I just looked at the book looking thing that explained the game. Everything looks interesting, but what are the system requirements for the game? As Oli and Custer know, my computer is one cranky old antique, so...

Well, it's really not as old as it used to be. I saved up some money and bought it a new (more modern) motherboard. It's still not quite new, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by olauwers
It's übercool, you have mages and everything! I think I even saw walking trees (not the crappy type, like in AoM). Check out the screenshots.

Lol. I only played AoM for a month, then got more than tired of it. I just didn't find it with as much "realistic fantasy" as I would have liked. It was basically like Age of Empires, with the exception that you could get fantasy units in there, but there was a wide gap between one and the other, which really cut up what could have been a great game.

What is the most fun aspect of Dawn of Fantasy (Aside from multiplayer)?

[quote=Neotyguy40]Death... Lot's of death... And war... Sometimes ice cream... But mostly death...[quote]

I like Ice Cream. :)

Not too dandy about death, but certainly enjoy big explosions. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppeteer
Magic, War and More Death

Well, among the questions, where exactly can you buy the game?

I checked Amazon, but I kept getting Final Fantasy. lol. :rolleyes: