Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   im realy ****ed off!!!! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292)

SPARROW94 05-16-2008 05:14 PM

im realy ****ed off!!!!

Alright today i just bought Warcraft 3 battle chest and i go to connect to batte.net and and there's an updtae,,,and for the next 6 hours its been stuck on 45% for a ****en long time and it wont move...i realy want to play with some friend...i realy need help

Jean=A=Luc 05-16-2008 05:14 PM

Maybe find a manual download of the update?

Joseph Visscher 05-16-2008 07:28 PM

clear internet cashe, restart computer, reset ip address (turn off power to your internet hub for like 1 minute), then retry it, it will probibly work then, if not, try to find it from a different site, google the patch/update name. hell's gamers probibly has it.

SPARROW94 05-17-2008 08:49 AM

i coudlt find a manuel download, and i tryied josepgh idea...not working well.. tried downloading the latest patch form gamershell

Joseph Visscher 05-17-2008 09:45 AM

there is another idea then, ever heard of torrents? basicly its a way to download pretty much anything from person to person, i would google it and try to set yourself up, it would be the next thing i would do along side with a viris scan/spywere scan and phone my internet provider.

frankein_fish 05-17-2008 01:35 PM

Well i dont think that u'll find that patch on any torrent sites (im a member of a few, but i always pays for good stuff :rolleyes: )

SPARROW94 05-18-2008 10:12 AM

alright if i let it on 45% long enough (approx 5 hours) it will say that i failed downloading some thing from battle.net..i tried sending an e-mail to blizzard. i did play past blizzard games like starcraft and now i cant even connnect online to that either..i think its battle.net

frankein_fish 05-18-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPARROW94 (Post 6603)
alright if i let it on 45% long enough (approx 5 hours) it will say that i failed downloading some thing from battle.net..i tried sending an e-mail to blizzard. i did play past blizzard games like starcraft and now i cant even connnect online to that either..i think its battle.net

Well one thing's for sure, u got urself a problem :p

Puppeteer 05-19-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

(turn off power to your internet hub for like 1 minute)
or run command prompt (type cmd in Run) and type these, pressing enter after each one.
ipconfig/all
ipconfig/release
ipconfig/renew

Grizzlez 05-19-2008 11:34 AM

When I downloaded the massive patch from World of Warcraft, I found at a certain download it would stop like you had. I just went to the same download link and started to download again, it just went and did the whole thing-might be of use if you haven't already tried it.