Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Commonwealth of Men (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291)

crex719 05-14-2008 04:26 PM

Commonwealth of Men

Welcome to the Commonwealth of Men

Basically, CoM is a guild with an elected leader. This leader is given a large sum of resources in order to build a very strong fort. Once this is complete, the leader will distribute supplies to the other members and defend them with an army when needed.
If you are going to start a war, contact the leader and a majority vote will be necessary. Any infighting must be between armys only, we cannot afford to have weak forts at any time.
Right now, this is intended for the Beta. If all goes well and this system works, it will follow up into the game. Members of the guild should stay close and remain in one area (hopefully in Men territory). If you want to be in, PM me. I would like to set this up before the beta actually comes out.
That is all for now,
C-Rex719

Feweh 05-14-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crex719 (Post 6496)
Welcome to the Commonwealth of Men

Basically, CoM is a guild with an elected leader. This leader is given a large sum of resources in order to build a very strong fort. Once this is complete, the leader will distribute supplies to the other members and defend them with an army when needed.
If you are going to start a war, contact the leader and a majority vote will be necessary. Any infighting must be between armys only, we cannot afford to have weak forts at any time.
Right now, this is intended for the Beta. If all goes well and this system works, it will follow up into the game. Members of the guild should stay close and remain in one area (hopefully in Men territory). If you want to be in, PM me. I would like to set this up before the beta actually comes out.
That is all for now,
C-Rex719

Always wait for the actual game before making a clan, much easier to sort out exactly whats what.

The Witch King of Angmar 05-14-2008 05:33 PM

Indeed. I will be playing dragons mostly though so I don't know if I'd be in it.

Generation 05-14-2008 05:45 PM

i either play dragons elves or men but never orcs

Jean=A=Luc 05-14-2008 05:47 PM

Common"wealth", huh? I think I've found my first target. Just for that I might decide to play Orcs. :D

crex719 05-14-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc (Post 6505)
Common"wealth", huh? I think I've found my first target. Just for that I might decide to play Orcs. :D

What is that supposed to mean? I am not sure what your implying....

Anyways the beta is going to be a testing ground for the Guild.
Also I do not want it to be an aggressive guild. Sure a war every now and then is fine, but I do not want to be attacked constantly!

EDIT: Keep in mind it is a commonwealth of MEN! That means you must play as Men to be in. I will be seeking certain ambassadors to the other races, however. I also plan on forging a strong dwarven alliance.

Jean=A=Luc 05-14-2008 11:44 PM

Just sayin' there might be a lot of valuables to plunder. :rolleyes:

cherbui 05-15-2008 06:19 AM

CoM for Men only ? what about the Orcs their cute and green ^^:D

wou129 05-15-2008 07:51 AM

lol yea and what about dragens thay are vary handy for liting stuff

Puppeteer 05-15-2008 08:05 AM

Bad idea to try and set one up before you play and fully understand the features of the game...