Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Beta Wave Started!!! (in 2.5 hours...) (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2850)

Konstantin Fomenko 04-29-2011 04:16 PM

New Beta Wave Started!!! (in 2.5 hours...)

Dear Forumers,

We are happy to announce the start of the new beta wave! All of you who signed-up with us should receive their beta key in the e-mail tonight by 10 pm EST. Allow me to extend a warm welcome to all the new Beta players! Welcome - hope you enjoy the game - but keep in mind this is just a beta of the game - allot will be added, fixed and polished for the final release. The game is still missing some features, the client is not entirely stable - and a lot of art/sounds will be improved during the next month of May.

Once you have your key - jump to the Beta Download post here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2699

Few things to keep in mind.

Beta Minimum/Recommended Requirements
DoF is far from optimized performance wise, and if your PC doesn`t meet bellow minimal requirements you would not be able to play. Anyone whose PC doesn`t meet recommended requirements won`t be able to play the game smoothly, especially during large scale combat. Note that final game requirements will be significantly lower - this is just unoptimized beta.

Beta Minimum:
-Decent Dual Core - 2.4 GHz IntelŽ Core 2Ž Duo or AMDŽ processor
-Video Card with 512 MBs, and Shader 3 supper (i.e nVIDIAŽ GeForce 7800 512MB, ATIŽ 1950 512MB or equivalent)

Beta Recommended:
-Any Quad Core - 2.4 GHz IntelŽ Core 4Ž Quad or AMDŽ processor
-Video card with 1024 MBs (nVIDIAŽ GeForce 9600 1024MBs or ATIŽ HD 3xxx 1024MBs)

In case you hardware can`t run the game, please wait until end of May, at this point our engine optimization will be complete, and you could play the game smoothly with a much less powerful system.

Download Speed
Even with our new fast beta server - you might experience some download speed slow-downs. Keep in mind we are still on our beta server, and our final server once the game is released with have 5X more capacity, to allow 10,000 players or more to download the game without a drop in speed.
Please keep in mind that download speed update shows should be multiplied 10X, as updater downloads 10 files at a time. So if you see 400kb/sec, that means you are actually downloading 4MB/sec.

Getting Help
Please post in the Beta forums - bug reports or suggestions forums if you encounter any problems and need assistance. Myself and other Reverie employees will be monitoring forums around the clock for the next 5 days and try to help.

Konstantin Fomenko 04-29-2011 04:17 PM

Beta Key Distribution status: Keys have been distributed. Keep in mind some e-mails might need up to 12 hours to. But most of you should have your key now

Arcand 04-29-2011 04:24 PM

Please clear this up, I know you have said it all ready but I dont know where to look...

Does registration matter? are you sending it to people who have registered on the webiste or people who have created a forum account, as in all of them?

If the prior is true, if theres something on the rcords that say there system wont run it will you still send it to them?

Henry Martin 04-29-2011 04:36 PM

Arcand it is for all those people who have made an account on the forum up until yesterday I believe. So if you registered meaning you made a forum account you should be getting a key.

Konstantin Fomenko 04-29-2011 05:02 PM

Actually if you manage to sing-up in the next hour, you`ll still make it:)

ki adi mundi 04-29-2011 05:26 PM

i signed up and registered few weeks ago didnt get key so gutted can people in uk do the beta? i went to my email was excited was 1 inbbox but it turned out to be junkmail lol

Syndrone 04-29-2011 05:39 PM

So i have a question I'm new, about how many post are need to be considered?

ki adi mundi 04-29-2011 05:42 PM

1 post is required so your good:)

Syndrone 04-29-2011 05:51 PM

Thats kewl, The game in general looks fantastic cant wait. Cheers

thipsg 04-29-2011 05:55 PM

ok i go too sleep and cross my finger to get a key in my mail :D