Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dragons Dragons Dragons (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266)

Diggz 04-25-2008 09:39 PM

Dragons Dragons Dragons

Dragons...

I wanna know about em. :)

Do they get walls? How does a dragon's economy work? Half-Orcs in a draconic army? Can they fly? Are there flying units? Can you incinerate a huge army with flaming breath?

Nyaaah i must know!

Puppeteer 04-26-2008 04:12 AM

Stop asking questions about the dragons, this applies to everyone. Reverie are not going to disclose info about one of the game's most appealing aspect, so just wait!

SPARROW94 05-15-2008 10:34 PM

i hate being away form the furims for so long...then comes a stupid newb asking questiong that III asked when i was a newb

wou129 05-15-2008 11:57 PM

lol reverie dont gone tell u enithing about that guy

Ryan Zelazny 05-16-2008 03:26 PM

Puppeteer is pretty much right, we aren't really releasing a lot of information on the Dragons.

The half-orcs you referred to we call Drakes. Drakes are foot soldiers and laborers, they cannot fly, they cannot breathe fire, they have no magical ability of any kind. An image has been posted elsewhere, but here it is again:

Yes there are flying units, currently we have 3 planned.

Currently only 2 units can breathe fire, you could in theory destroy an entire army with it. However fire breathing dragons aren't the trump card in the game, it's not like picking dragons and building a bunch of fire breathers is the ultimate way to win, we will be balancing them out to make playing other races just as effective as Dragons can be.

The Witch King of Angmar 05-16-2008 04:36 PM

Sounds great. I was hoping they would not be too overpowered.

Feweh 05-17-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPARROW94 (Post 6543)
i hate being away form the furims for so long...then comes a stupid newb asking questiong that III asked when i was a newb

You're up about 550 more post than me and it doesn't make you any better.

Don't call someone a Newb in a offensive term. Noob is for beginner you could of said use the search button, it's more of a common answer.

What i'm saying here is just because you spam the forums non-stop does not make you any better.

The Witch King of Angmar 05-17-2008 12:09 PM

It actually makes you worse.

frankein_fish 05-17-2008 01:37 PM

Totaly agree

Joseph Visscher 05-17-2008 01:44 PM

Sorry for off topic, but this thread has been answered.

I must agree, I’m trying not to rant, but for me, good forum members in my opinion have good integrity, morals and meanings in there posts; this brings up the saying “Quality over a quantity.” :)