Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Greater Mythador [Discussions in Other Languages] (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   italia wait for you (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2423)

GIUSEITALIA 02-17-2011 12:48 PM

italia wait for you

ciao a tutti hello
i never was in a forum it is the first time,the reason is this game. i think it is the first time that a game reached such a level and i hope that is one the game i will play in the future and if it possible even to try this in the beta. i never make a beta and think that is a great privilege.i have napoleon but i played only two weeks it is not interresting enough so im waiting for dawn of fantasy. it is even the first time that i like something like fantasy with a fantasy story. sorry for my english.

bye
forza ragazzi

Neutral884nz 02-17-2011 02:56 PM

Good to see people from all countrys interested in this game, welcome to the forums :)

swuopa 02-28-2011 02:28 AM

ciao Giuseppe speriam di beccarci in beta 8)

DioMorte 02-28-2011 03:15 AM

GIUSEPPE E SWuOPA

Speriamo si di vederci in beta!!!! MA quando ha inizio il tutto??

We hope to see you in beta!! BUT when it all began?:cool:

DioMorte 02-28-2011 03:53 AM

Per Swoupa Ma posso provare il gioco immediatamente??

Cannolazzo quando sei in linea fammi sapere!!!! Buonagiornata!!

Xibalba 02-28-2011 07:10 AM

pieno di italiani m ifa piacere spero di trovarci in game :) a breve

Saluti

swuopa 02-28-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DioMorte (Post 45719)
Cannolazzo quando sei in linea fammi sapere!!!! Buonagiornata!!

miiiiiiiii facciamoci suuubbbiiitoo riconoscere..... (da leggersi alla aldo)

swuopa 02-28-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xibalba (Post 45728)
pieno di italiani m ifa piacere spero di trovarci in game :) a breve

Saluti

giÓ e speriamo presto...

Konstantin Fomenko 02-28-2011 05:32 PM

Looks like lots of Italians are here! Guess with-time we`ll only get more exposure in Italy - as our publisher headquarters are in Milano - so technically the game is published by an Italian company:)

swuopa 03-01-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko (Post 45824)
Looks like lots of Italians are here! Guess with-time we`ll only get more exposure in Italy - as our publisher headquarters are in Milano - so technically the game is published by an Italian company:)

really? So practically we can consider the game a "made in Italy .... ehehehehe .... welcome back home guy.
Here there is already an expert Italian alliance in MMORTS ready to put on fire the entire realm, we're just waiting for the game comes out to rebuild the old empire, so we hope as much in a pvp realm of those hardcore to allow time for our legions of bringing "knowledge" in the world .... hehehe maybe I exaggerated a little ... However GG