Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Welcome to the Horde Recruitment Thread (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2318)

EdwardTheGreat 02-06-2011 01:18 PM

The Horde Official Recruitment T1

Thread Closed

EdwardTheGreat 02-06-2011 05:37 PM

---Res for future use---

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, and or is interested in joining, feel free to post. Please note that nothing is final, and many, many changes will probably occur between now and the games release, as we will learn more about the game's guild system. I would also like to mention that I am a very experienced guild leader, I have probably made over 10 guilds, all of which still to date, have 100+ members and are still running strong.

EdwardTheGreat 02-07-2011 04:44 AM

---Res for future use--

You may now apply!!! :D

Mokhir 02-07-2011 06:09 PM

Don't give up hope, its highly organized and i'm sure alot of epopel like me are still stuck between guilding with life freinds or a game guild

EdwardTheGreat 02-07-2011 06:16 PM

I am not gonna give up, I figured something like this would happen due to the lack of traffic, considering only 5-20 members are on at a time, but if you or your friends are interested, I need some people to help me run this, I have one on standby who will be applying this weekend, and I could easily put you or your friends in a place of power, that is, if you are interested, and thank you for reinstalling some hope into me! :)

NobleIre 02-07-2011 06:33 PM

hehehe, i'm hopeful that some more members of my multi-gaming guild will pick up DoF - and if so, i'll be pitching in with them. And if they do.. woe be unto you all!!!!!!

;)

But yeah, giving you a bit of a bump. It's still early in the game's dev, some people might come along for you eventually.

EdwardTheGreat 02-07-2011 06:37 PM

Haha yeah, that is what I am hoping for, and thanks you very much for the support bro! XD

Noel Bohac 02-07-2011 07:30 PM

All I have to say (and not to throw the Reverie tag into this ) is thou that edwardthegreat knows his stuff and knows this game better then most. I have no doubts his guild/alliance will be a force to be delt with. If I wasn't so on the fence on orcs or not I might join ;) well under an alias but alas muahah! FOR THE HORDE!

EdwardTheGreat 02-07-2011 07:47 PM

Haha thanks man, it always great to get a word of encouragement, and I really am enjoying how much Reverie is getting involved with the community, all of them Fantasy Fridays really help in teaching new community members a lot about this game, and I must say, I am very, very impressed on how the development of the game is going so far. Thanks once again bro! XD

FOR THE HORDE!!!

ilovemmorts 02-08-2011 01:01 AM

Will be formally applying tomorrow when I have more time. This game has potential and to get into a guild before Open Beta would be awesome. Seriously though, I've never seen a game I have wanted to play more than this one.

RTS for life. Way back to classic starcraft and AOE. Nothing beats an RTS. It was only a matter of time before a serious (not a joke meaning lack of dev skills) MMORTS came out.