Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   castel building (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2297)

Roflmao9 02-05-2011 02:42 PM

castel building

I think it would be awsome to build your own castel. I mean when i herd their was going to be a whole region you can control and build on. I was also wondering if you can make colors and flages even names for your citys and armies. Keep up the good work cant wait for the game:D

EdwardTheGreat 02-05-2011 03:46 PM

If only your spelling and grammar was as good as your ideas, but I have to agree that would be pretty cool to be able to customize a castle.

master0p 02-05-2011 04:08 PM

Hey welcome to our forum :d
best thing to do is post your idea's in the Public Suggestions and Proposals section.
More people will likely read your idea there.

Sounds like a good idea!
and about ur spelling i still understand you so :P dont worry about that

Wolfpack 02-05-2011 05:45 PM

lol English may not be his first language, gotta respect other cultures

Henry Martin 02-05-2011 06:04 PM

Please post stuff like this in the appropriate thread. This thread is for introductions only. Someone move this thread.

darthplagued 03-04-2011 11:55 AM

I would like that option. :D :cool:

Hyroshi 03-07-2011 03:32 PM

For some reason I thought this was standard already... My mind filling in blanks! Yes please do introduce a customization feature for our castles!!!!

ImmoralAtheist 03-07-2011 07:01 PM

Standard castle constructions you may choose from, or atleast possible to upgrade to a better version, and with modularity (buildings you can choose to build at predefined locations), is fine by me. Especially if there's some ai involved, building your own castles can have disadvantages in balance issues, like with stronghold kingdoms, and castles often end up unrealistic and ugly looking.

Kennethmk89 03-11-2011 07:08 PM

The more customizations the better

System 03-27-2011 06:33 PM

When it comes to castle building and city building I don't want to feel like I am forced to jampack everything in. In games like Warcraft 2 you could build your villages spread out as long as you had the power to maintain the control of the area. Games like Stronghold Kingdoms and... gah, I forget... Has an outer wall that you can't expand outside of it forcing you to place things adjacent to others to get specific bonuses which resulted in a crammed ugly looking city.

I want to be able to build in style, without being forced to lose out on other things. I used to like building cities in Sim City as you could place anything any where and work around the pros and cons of placement rather than being forced to place in specific areas. Granted as you filled up your city you had to have a more dense building area, but that shouldn't come until end game and you should still have pathways/roads for units to move around.