Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How and when did you hear about Dawn of Fantasy? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2248)

acekaze 02-02-2011 02:48 AM

How and when did you hear about Dawn of Fantasy?

I only learned about this game last month on the massivly webpage, and i am happy for that :D since it looks liike this game as been on the "release" for ages, so now that i seen trailer i only have to been eager to try it out for 2 months.

Smikis 02-02-2011 05:10 AM

couple years ago i saw first trailers i think, forgot since then untill i saw trailer on g4tv and grabed my interest again, so i googled it, and look its closing open beta, got me pumped and made me reconsidering buying some other games,
since i love this type of games, and hope this wont disapoint , time will tell

master0p 02-02-2011 05:30 AM

few years ago ago.
I found it because i was googling mmorts and can't remember which website gave me the link.
i saw a trailer in 2008 it was amazing.
I was sold and time by time i was checking around to see the progress, untill it will release.
in 2010 i registered myself but only read the forum and lately i am posting my thoughts as well.

Hans 02-02-2011 05:39 AM

I watched for a new RTS Game like Stronghold 3, BFME3 or Age of Empires 4 but didnt fined any good news, at any time i found the Website and looked the awesome Trailer !

I think DoF and SH3 will have a great competion who the better game at summer :D But i think DoF gonna be better cause all what i saw from SH3 are Bull**** :mad:

Th3 Mastodon 02-02-2011 05:44 AM

I dont know a couple of years ago

Manasky 02-02-2011 07:02 AM

It's a couple of years since now, so I don't really remember, but I've been followig the game every month since I registered on this forum.

Bamboocha 02-02-2011 09:20 AM

i heard about it from a norwegian gaming site called Gamer.no :rolleyes:

blackraven 02-02-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smikis (Post 42309)
couple years ago i saw first trailers i think, forgot since then untill i saw trailer on g4tv and grabed my interest again, so i googled it, and look its closing open beta, got me pumped and made me reconsidering buying some other games,
since i love this type of games, and hope this wont disapoint , time will tell

I found out about it while watching The MMO Report then googled it like you.
The MMO Report FTW! :)

Smithy 02-02-2011 12:03 PM

Herd about it from Rock paper shotgun about 2 weeks ago

Noel Bohac 02-02-2011 01:23 PM

Before I joined the team , a friend mentioned it knowing I am a huge gamer and strat player. Never been in the gaming side of the business before joining Reverie, thou it took this game to actually make me do it after 20 years of coding. Just saying, all that time I never ever once wanted to get in the business till now, that tells you what I saw and now see in this title. Had plenty of chances with others, but I took this as that first step to which I hope will be years of gaming goodness and moving up the ladder so to speak :)

So all due to one friend I am here and now part of the team, go fig how things work out sometimes. ;)

-Thunderborn,

See what you did? :-0