Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   manual for beta tester (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2191)

boiky 01-28-2011 02:39 AM

manual for beta tester

i didnt see a game manual is around here
i was wondering if there is manual or game interface explaination for the new beta tester should be good
coz i also wanted to join the beta test, every part of the game looks interesting
but after i saw the game play, it feel like there is a lot you can do in the game and i start to wonder how to do all the control and how all things work
or maybe even some info and numbers on each until army things like that should be a lot of people want to know

VanguardX 01-29-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boiky (Post 41499)
i didnt see a game manual is around here
i was wondering if there is manual or game interface explaination for the new beta tester should be good
coz i also wanted to join the beta test, every part of the game looks interesting
but after i saw the game play, it feel like there is a lot you can do in the game and i start to wonder how to do all the control and how all things work
or maybe even some info and numbers on each until army things like that should be a lot of people want to know

That's a real good idea. I would also like to see some kind of manual on how the interface works.

Superman0X 02-01-2011 12:57 PM

There may be a manual in the beta section.

darkviju 02-01-2011 02:14 PM

They sometimes post things about the game mechanics and lore, but they should put everything together I think.

om3n 02-04-2011 08:29 AM

I dont think we'll find out about a lot of the specifics unless someone was chosen for beta, or Reverie takes down the NDA. If someone were to write a manual most likely some of the things that would need to go into it, most likely the content would be a violation of the NDA. I agree with Superman0X if there is one it's most likely in the bata forums.

Raulaun 02-04-2011 10:11 AM

I could make an index with links to categorized screenies/vids etc.

master0p 02-04-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raulaun (Post 42716)
I could make an index with links to categorized screenies/vids etc.

That would be awesome.
But is that allowed to post that here?
Since i read its not allowed to discuss about the beta here.

Raulaun 02-04-2011 12:08 PM

Its all public information, just indexxed..

master0p 02-04-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raulaun (Post 42749)
Its all public information, just indexxed..

Thats awesome :) I would like to see that yes.
Just incase I didn't catch some info. :d

Raulaun 02-04-2011 12:43 PM

I'm working on it now, but it may be awhile if beta launches, as i'm going to hop right in.