Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Open Beta Sign-Ups (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2178)

Reverie World 01-26-2011 08:18 PM

Open Beta Sign-Ups

Reverie World Studios is excited to announce the long-awaited Open Beta sign-ups! The Open Beta will mark the final major milestone before the gold master, so we hope you will all be there to celebrate its launch! The first Open Beta stage will start at the end of February and sign-ups will be open until February 28th.

Thanks to everyone who signed up for the last Closed Beta stage. We apologize for not being able to invite everyone who signed up, but the first 300 eligible candidates will be e-mailed with a beta key within the next couple days. Those who signed up but did not make the cut will be automatically added to the first Open Beta.

Hope to see you there!

Bamboocha 01-27-2011 08:27 AM

what modes does open beta support? online kingdom? skirmish?

elcooleo248 01-27-2011 03:17 PM

Is open beta access to ALL content or just some?

LiTos456 01-27-2011 05:59 PM

Not necessarily, that they will announce later.

Korpze777 01-27-2011 08:26 PM

awesome

This is going to be so cool i cant wait to try out this game.I think it has alot of promise

Raulaun 01-27-2011 08:26 PM

I'm sure there will be a system so that when the server goes down, no pvp can happen for a few minutes, and they are all declared a draw. Losing your internet connection will give you the fee, however.

Vasito 01-28-2011 05:11 AM

I havent recieved an email for the 5 beta and when I try to sign up for this it says i have already posted my spec

Rhino 01-28-2011 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasito (Post 41509)
I havent recieved an email for the 5 beta and when I try to sign up for this it says i have already posted my spec

you are automatically put down for the first people in the open beta :)

Vasito 01-28-2011 06:06 AM

Sorry what? Will I be able to sign up for the open beta?

TriggerHappyNDB 01-28-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasito (Post 41521)
Sorry what? Will I be able to sign up for the open beta?

In essence, you already are.

Invites to the latest Closed Beta haven't necessarily gone out yet--the quote is around January 28th, meaning it could be as late as the 30th, depending on how you read the word "around" :P . However, if you really don't get into the Closed Beta, your spec that you submitted is automatically registered for the Open Beta, which you are guaranteed to get into.

Basically, wait a few more days for the announcement that CB invites have gone out. If you don't get one, wait until the end of February and you will be in the Open Beta!