Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Look of game : what do you think (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2099)

anoyo 01-20-2011 04:57 PM

New Look of game : what do you think

hi there i think every one that love mmorpg game online will like this game so before we move to next step is to play the final game i want to post a forums that share idea and what do you think of this game post here

Konstantin Fomenko 01-20-2011 06:15 PM

Hey anoyo - and welcome to our forums.

Quote:

i think every one that love mmorpg game online will like this game
We sure hope so. Although - at least - as far as the quests go - we hope you`ll have more fun with Dawn of Fantasy. The typical MMORPG quest where you need to kill 10 bears, and collect the loot - has been done to death. Won`t it be so much better to partner up with other players and bring combined force numbering into hundreds of warriors and have a bloody siege again an enormous town?

P.S. where are you from? we have so many people joining our forums from various counties this week - curious to see what markets are interested in the game:)

akyko 01-20-2011 07:36 PM

Is there anywhere to see older screen shots don't see them in the screen shot section would love to how the game progressed. Current stuff lots great. Map Editor look nice too, any chance of it being beta'd also?

CrazyMike 01-20-2011 08:47 PM

Looks great!

skyhouse71 01-21-2011 11:29 AM

I think the game looks good

Gamerfett 01-21-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko (Post 40002)
Hey anoyo - and welcome to our forums.

We sure hope so. Although - at least - as far as the quests go - we hope you`ll have more fun with Dawn of Fantasy. The typical MMORPG quest where you need to kill 10 bears, and collect the loot - has been done to death. Won`t it be so much better to partner up with other players and bring combined force numbering into hundreds of warriors and have a bloody siege again an enormous town?

P.S. where are you from? we have so many people joining our forums from various counties this week - curious to see what markets are interested in the game:)

That is the main thing that has me very very interested in the game. I really would like a Change and I think that DoF is going to give it to me.

Putkonen 01-21-2011 04:55 PM

If you're any interested about nationalities, you could probably start a poll about it, actually that sounds pretty nice idea eh? make sure finland is included, you got atleast one finn around here ;)

Also, I'm really looking forward to check out the quest system and hopefully I find it more pleasing than in World of warcraft.

Rhino 01-21-2011 08:25 PM

The game in my opinion looks fantastic. I love the new trailers and I hope there will be many more as the game evolves over time. ;D

Th3 Mastodon 01-22-2011 08:21 AM

I loved the new trailer and got some of my friends to watch it.
They all loved it and we will play the game the second it launches

mikil100 01-22-2011 10:54 AM

I think the biggest challenge of this game is going to be balancing having a "fairness" to it, so you don't lose your entire city in the first few fragile months, or after years of hard work.
We don't want it to be carebear either though.. the current system seems alright, from what I've read... however most RTS's you want a feeling of REALLY fighting for every inch of your kingdom, otherwise it doesn't seem as rewarding.

If there was some sort of consoliadation system, where as- you have a set area that you are safe in and the enemy can only cause minimal damage, your "homeland" so to speak, after you expand beyond this point (Hey, who doesn't want a massive empire), that territory is fair game. It will keep the game fresh seeing utterly destroyed cities, and massive warfronts, rather than just "Oh, I steal two of your apples." Put more of a tactical element.

Tl;DR:

Balance it so all players can have an effective fighting kingdom, but the opportunity to become massive, with the risk of losing it.

Either way, yes.. they are headed in the right direction