Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Unit types???/coustimization (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1848)

chickenlota 12-05-2010 04:07 PM

Unit types???/coustimization

hey i was just wondering on various types of units that will be in the game and just wanted to put a few ideas out there like i have heard people talking about a orge but what about a troll or other thigs like that and the other thing about custimization since it is like a mmo kind of will you be able to customise your units so they wont look teh same as teh others like color schemes like in warhamer 40k the stradegy game u can paint your army or ca u add some cool little show off decoration peices that u can unlock :)

lol i bet some of these will sound crazy and wont be in game but hey jsut wondering and sugjesting stuff

chickenlota 12-05-2010 04:25 PM

units

like i was thing if the orcs could have like warg riders like those like pig/wolf/boar/dog things lol or like spider riders

Valhalla 12-05-2010 04:39 PM

Customization would be nice.

Marcos182 12-05-2010 05:05 PM

well certain units can mount horses and unmount them right? so maybe that could apply with other animals.

BraveHeart 12-05-2010 07:30 PM

This subject has been posted a few times on the "Public Suggestions and Proposals section" of the forum aswell if I am correct you might find some anwsers there. So please check on double posting.

Greetz Brave

Radman 12-06-2010 12:21 AM

I would hope that your units colors would be the same as your banner colors otherwise it would get pretty confusing in large scale engagements but choosing your banner colors would be great as it would also mean your unit colors.

onafets 12-06-2010 12:02 PM

I agree with you.

Carnifexrex 01-26-2011 05:15 PM

I dont intend to necro, but I dont think the OP's question has really been answered. Can you choose the color/symbol for your kingdom? The FAQ only states:

Q: How can units be customized?
A: In addition to the distribution of Skill Points mentioned above, units can be customized in a myriad of ways. They can be grouped into different formations, trained by NPC warriors, upgraded with various techs, specific to that unit, that add not only statistical improvements but visual modifications as well, and a number of general stats can be upgraded through the tech tree. Orc units can be further customized by training Marauder or Labourer units into a warrior unit of your choice at the appropriate training building, and heroes can be customized with the new Hero Customization feature at the beginning of an Online Kingdom homeland as well as through various weapons, armor, and mounts that you can win or purchase throughout your MMORTS adventure.

MoLiva 01-30-2011 06:18 PM

Being able to customize your nation's flag, colors, etc seems almost essential for this kind of game. I really hope they add a great deal of possibilities for customization

mrsnow327 02-14-2011 01:41 AM

can you custimize the armor of your unit's