Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Screenshots! Mon 28th. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183)

Konstantin Fomenko 01-27-2008 06:59 PM

Screenshots! Mon 28th.

Gentelmen,

Here are more screenshots from our skirmish mode. Question/comments are welcomed. Next batch of screenshots is coming next week - covering our single-player campaign.

Elven Sky Tower. Some Rangers on top, and Blade infantry bellow.

Elven Rangers in a forest. I really wish you could see this shot in-game, with every object (but rocks) animated, it looks maical.

Elven Stronghold level 1. Featuring Tree of War up-front.

The Witch King of Angmar 01-27-2008 07:01 PM

Once again, amazing.

Konstantin Fomenko 01-27-2008 07:01 PM

Orcish Stronghold about to be taken by Men.

[b]Orcish units secruing gold and stone mines.[b]

Orcish village, level 1.

Konstantin Fomenko 01-27-2008 07:03 PM

Human Stronghold under construction.

Human Stronghold level 1.

Human army in a Great Forest terrain.

Back entrance to the human Stronghold, level 2.

The Witch King of Angmar 01-27-2008 07:11 PM

I'm putting all these on my iPod to show my friends. :D I really like the all the strongholds even at Level 1. They still look like a strong fort.

Sanctux 01-27-2008 07:28 PM

Very nice!

Darvin 01-27-2008 10:26 PM

First of all, I love the way the elven base has all those archways. I totally believe you when you say that things look magical when animated.

That said, I don't like the model of the wolf-beasts the orcs appear to be riding. They look way too bulky, and the spikes on their back are so large that they look silly. I've loved all your models up until now, but this one in particular I don't.

Puppeteer 01-28-2008 02:53 AM

The look like a hybrid of hogs and wolves :P
Great screenshots, especially like detail on scaffolding :) :)
Quote:

maical.
lol

Jean=A=Luc 01-28-2008 03:09 AM

Beautiful, just beautiful... :)

I noticed that the tree of war has "entrances"/holes at the base of its legs. Are elven units able to get inside/on top of it, maybe even use it as a siege tower to gain access to enemy walls?

Since wood is one of the resources and trees can also be burned down, does that mean they also grow back? Or are they a finite resource, except maybe for the elves? I know this isn't the thread for it but looking at all those great tall trees in the screenshots reminded me of it. :)

Doug Bonds 01-28-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc (Post 4098)
Beautiful, just beautiful... :)

I noticed that the tree of war has "entrances"/holes at the base of its legs. Are elven units able to get inside/on top of it, maybe even use it as a siege tower to gain access to enemy walls?

That is correct!!