Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Attention all girl gamers. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1773)

M1A1 10-06-2010 01:49 PM

Attention all girl gamers.

I've been considering making my own girls only gaming clan. This girls only clan would have a partner clan for males. We wouldn't require a name change for any of your in-game names, and you'd be allowed to be in other clans. It would be more like a community than a clan. The clan would be multi-platform, meaning it plays games on all of the consoles and for PC. This is a message to all you girls here. If I made a girls only clan, would you be interested in joining it? If so, please send me a private message here and if I decide to make one, I'll invite you into the clan. Oh, and GIRLS ONLY, atleast until I get a male division created.

Joseph Visscher 10-06-2010 02:37 PM

Good for you for making this clan, might attract more femal,,, ahem, *Queens* into the game. :rolleyes:

Just remember that unicorns do look cute, but they are also very tasty to Orcs. :p

sumo0 10-07-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher (Post 35358)
Good for you for making this clan, might attract more femal,,, ahem, *Queens* into the game. :rolleyes:

Just remember that unicorns do look cute, but they are also very tasty to Orcs. :p

now maybe i have been playing waay to much starcraft2, but when you say queens i think of those nasty zerg monsters that they call queens. i wouldnt want any of those to pose as human females, would scare me ****less first time i saw a female then.

nickson104 10-08-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher (Post 35358)

I lol'd :D Yay for casual sexism :D We all love it :)

I agree though, its a good idea, it might bring more attention to the game (especially if its a cross-game clan). Also, there are too few female only clans, and the most popular of which have become 'too big' as such, they respect no-one but their own.

Supreme 10-09-2010 03:00 AM

Im confused; im male but id also join :(

blackfang 10-09-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme (Post 35374)
Im confused; im male but id also join :(

And thats why the majority voted i'm male:)

Smerf 11-27-2010 06:44 AM

Hmm, although I am male but I feel sometimes like female, can I join? :D
I assume the majority of players are male, but it would enrich the community, if women would play.

Altastico 11-27-2010 08:40 AM

Hmm its a very nice idea, but whats to stop you getting thrashed all the time without out any males in it? ;) lol

Vigilus 11-27-2010 11:28 PM

how many really voted?

My guess is that there weren't any women voting...but i could be wrong. Not surprised that this poll was mostly male :)

LiTos456 11-28-2010 10:32 AM

Thats because there's only about 3 girls on this site.