Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dont Make The Same Accident (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17)

SPARROW94 05-28-2007 10:42 AM

Dont Make The Same Accident

i just fnised looking at in game pictures and i noticed a troll that towerd over the rest of the infantry. and in BFME2 the attack troll was easy to take down and you SHOULD make the big troll become the nightmare of death. i always love a challeng in RTS games in just makes the game more kewl:D

Ndition 05-28-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPARROW94 (Post 132)
i just fnised looking at in game pictures and i noticed a troll that towerd over the rest of the infantry. and in BFME2 the attack troll was easy to take down and you SHOULD make the big troll become the nightmare of death. i always love a challeng in RTS games in just makes the game more kewl:D

shouldn't this be in the suggestion thread? :eek:

anyway I agree with you there, there's nothing worse when the huge units are killed off easy.

SPARROW94 05-28-2007 03:20 PM

i thinks its the best idea ever just one big troll taking out a number of battelions then taking it down would be like getting an achvement :)

and your right this should be an game suggestion

Ndition 05-28-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPARROW94 (Post 141)
i thinks its the best idea ever just one big troll taking out a number of battelions then taking it down would be like getting an achvement :)

and your right this should be an game suggestion

It's a good idea yes, but the troll should have some negative parts too like a resource eater and should be very very expensive, otherwise we'll see a bunch of lame troll-kiddies that has like 20 trolls :P

SPARROW94 05-28-2007 03:34 PM

yeah man, thats a great idea or it could be like a hero

SPARROW94 05-28-2007 03:55 PM

oh and i noticed in the video theres a ent bigger then the troll we were talking about likes its huge

Darvin 06-04-2007 12:06 PM

Attack Trolls in BFME2 were fricken annoying because it was easy to coax them to run into pikes and impale themselves, and basically required their player to baby-sit them. The most important thing is to make sure the AI is slightly more intelligent and doesn't do stupid things. It's one thing to need to micromanage to optimize your army's performance, it's another thing to have to micromanage because units walk into certain doom by default >_<

Konstantin Fomenko 06-05-2007 08:35 AM

I promiss Orcs, and especially walking trees (Ents is a copyrighted term) will be hard to take down. Battle for the Middle Earth - Part 1 style.

Joseph Visscher 06-06-2007 10:59 AM

I like the idea, i think that the trolls should have AI to avoid pikes and run after normal swordmen and archers if they are away from the pikes.
and again the battle trees and trolls should hate fire and majic and be afraid of them, and light up the tree if it catches on fire :P

Solomai 06-07-2007 02:31 AM

Just a thought, aren't trolls supposed to be a bit thick?

I always thought of trolls as the schoolyard bullies, big, tough, short tempered and too stupid for their own good, in that sense I would've thought that goading them into reckless behaviour would be quite realistic :)