Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   System of government (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1689)

Gruber12 08-19-2010 08:28 AM

System of government

Didnt find anything in a search but is there going to be any type of governments you can establish in your cities, for certain bounses and a bad thingy

LoveToKill 08-20-2010 05:57 PM

do you mean like civilizations 4 type?

Gruber12 08-21-2010 02:58 AM

I mean somehting like galatic civilisations, it could be the population votes and depending on your political party preference you can get a bonus and if your party doesnt have control you get a penalty

Winterwolf00 12-16-2010 02:34 AM

I think I'd actually like being to have a small republic in game. That would be neat. Also I've played both of those games.

Nathikal 12-16-2010 09:50 AM

Much as I love the idea of being able to control your government, in all aspects (so far) you really aren't in 'control' of anything. That is to say, the humans are a vassal of their king, and the elves are still under the sway of the Council. I don't know enough about orc lore to comment.

However, if that were changed, or if you could become your own faction of sorts - that is to say, you are no longer a liege to the king, but a challenger of his throne, etc. - then sure, I'd be all for it.

Perhaps a benefit from conquering all of your faction, making yourself the de facto ruler of your race?

Regardless, Alpha Centauri had a great system as well as GalCiv2. I'm for having something like this, if only to make the game more replayable. I just hope that they actually work like political beliefs. If I'm a totalitarian, then diplomatic nations ought hate me.

...then again, do they have diplomacy at this stage? I suppose the elves might, but humans look feudal to me and orcs look tribal.

Sorry, rambling. But yes, that.
-N

Fenix 01-21-2011 07:53 AM

I think than put this think will do that the player like replayer the game to try do all opcion

Overlawd 01-21-2011 08:22 PM

Good.

Rather sound Idea really, Will add a bit more depth to the game. Also some nifty bonuses, And opportunity's .

GoGoCactusMan! 01-21-2011 08:44 PM

This could be an interesting idea, perhaps fitting in with some of the Influence resource they are doing, however I havnt seen anything on any of the FAQs mentioning anything of the sort.

Maybe they will like the idea too and it will eventually make it in via expansion?

Hurryforcurry 01-22-2011 12:48 PM

Interface

Will there be a lot of options for dimplomacy, expanding empires, trade, vasslas like civ 4 or is it a linear type of game?>

DarkLord7854 01-22-2011 02:53 PM

I've always found government/political/social options in games to be a welcome addition. Generally they give you some level of control over what sort of bonuses your empire benefits from and can be changed more or less easily to better suit yourstrategies.