Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Second Forum Referral Program (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1580)

Alex Walz 07-06-2010 10:45 AM

Second Forum Referral Program

After the success of our first referral program, we've decided to do one more to open up the beta a little more so that as many of you who want to be a part of DOF's development can! We're looking to greatly expand the third and fourth beta stages, and we want to see you there! In the time leading up to our publisher announcement, we've been having a little bit of trouble sharing Dawn of Fantasy with the rest of the world, and in the past, word of mouth has proved a very effective tactic. Therefore, we ask that you talk to all your friends about Dawn of Fantasy and invite them to our forum. We've got plenty of incentives for you and your friends, so please check them out and decide if it's something you would be interested in!

This contest is a little different than the last referral contest as well, in that you will not be competing against your fellow forumers. We do not have a limited number of keys to give out, and we actually want to reward as many keys as possible. So it's very straightforward - if you want a key, complete one of the five referral goals below and the key is yours.

Contest Goals & Incentives:
  • Invite 10 friends with 10+ posts each by July 17th... receive three 2nd CB Round Keys - one for you, two for your friends to play with you
  • Invite 5 friends with 10+ posts each by July 17th... receive one 2nd CB Round Key
  • Invite 3 friends... receive one 3rd CB Round Key

To refer a friend, all you have to do is give them the link below and ask them to register an account on our forums and post at least one contributive post.

Code:

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=$userid
(where $userid is your unique ID number - check your profile URL to locate)

If the referred user does not follow that link, you can still earn a point if they enter your username in the referrer box when they register:

To find out more about our referral system, please check out our FAQ.

While we won't be giving out any 2nd CB Round Keys after July 17th, the final deadline for this contest is August 25th. Only users referred between today's date and the deadline will count.

Only users with original IP addresses (meaning they did not register on the same computer that is synced with your account) and who have made at least one contributive post, in a forum other than The Pub, will count for a point.

If this isn't the right program for you, check out the two other ways you can currently score a beta key:
Facebook Referral Program - Refer as many friends to our Dawn of Fantasy Facebook page as possible to earn a beta key
Fan Fiction Competition - Write up a Fan Fiction entry using the newly published Lore and Language Guide for a key

Good luck, and thanks for helping to get Dawn of Fantasy's name out! See you in the beta!

Hanador 07-06-2010 11:30 AM

Sounds good recently found this about a week ago signed up for forums to view screenies in the RSP. However im not exactly sure where to find my unique id number could anybody enlighten me as to where it is?

(I see that he mentions URL but not sure on specifics maybe an example might help me)

GPS51 07-06-2010 11:33 AM

Good Idea. These things are great. Of course all my friends that game have been told about DoF already...but hey!

Alex Walz 07-06-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

However im not exactly sure where to find my unique id number could anybody enlighten me as to where it is?
Click on your name and then the "View Public Profile" option, and then look up at the address bar. It will say http://...member.php?u=xxx, where xxx is your ID. So mine is 7 and yours is 1944.

Alternatively, click on the FAQs link and, about three lines down, it will give you your full referral link with your ID in place.

Hanador 07-06-2010 12:00 PM

Ah thank you very much was not sure if that was the # or not thank you for your help blue name.
edit question : What is considered a contributive post like if I ask a question and it is answered that counts as contributive?

Yami-Yagari 07-06-2010 02:46 PM

Im wondering about something. If you invite 5 people, do you get the 3rd CB key and 4th CB key?

Alex Walz 07-06-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

What is considered a contributive post like if I ask a question and it is answered that counts as contributive?
If it's a question about the game that can't be found looking over our FAQs or Wiki profile, then yes.

LiTos456 07-06-2010 10:06 PM

Good luck to everyone out there!

Danny Vink 07-06-2010 11:41 PM

These posts made by your referrals will be checked for validity as well

Registration through proxies will be checked as well, and also the content of the 10 post requirement will be checked

Alex Walz 07-07-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

If you invite 5 people, do you get the 3rd CB key and 4th CB key?
Nope, only the key(s) listed next to your highest accomplished goal.