Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media Fair (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fantasy Friday XXXII Navy Pt 1 - Elven Fleet (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1558)

Michael Mullens 06-25-2010 08:36 PM

Fantasy Friday XXXII Navy Pt 1 - Elven Fleet

FANTASY FRIDAY XXXII
Navy Part 1 - Elven Fleet
Hello again! To all our fans and future fans out there we have heard your requests for information on the naval aspects of Dawn of Fantasy. Some have even speculated it was cancelled :eek: but you kind sirs and ma'ams were mistaken, or why would we have this beautiful art work to show you!. So there you have it, today we will take a step into the Mythador waters and see what treasures we uncover. Lets start with some sea creatures! Many of you have seen these prior as our work does sometimes excite us and we show it!
Elven Navy

::Larger Kraken beast, can swim and attack enemy boats, as well as release toxic attacks on the units on the boats.::

::Large Kraken beast, can swim and attack enemy boats, as well as release toxic attacks on the units on the boats::

::The most powerful sea unit able to take down several ships. Deadly but slow.::

::Wooden ship mounted on an enormously giant sea turtle. Can carry great amount of units – biggest capacity in-game, but slow and expensive.::

::Greater Carrack - Greater Carrack - large sail-powered battle ship. Can be upgraded with numerous siege weapons, and holds good number of units. Medium – fast ship. Holds more units than Lesser Carrack ship.::

What happens when an orc vessel travels into elven waters?
If you guessed a Kraken eats it, then you sir saw the picture above... cheater.

GPS51 06-25-2010 08:47 PM

Wow I'm glad to see a fantasy game with "real" fantasy boat units. I never would have thought of them and WHO THOUGHT UP THE TURTLE BOAT? +1 to that character whoever it is. Looking good.

Henry Martin 06-25-2010 09:15 PM

Very interesting. I like how the Elves nature feel was taken to the point of using actual creature for vessels. I really like the Sea Turtle 'ship'.

Khan kreiger 06-25-2010 09:24 PM

oh man... Me orc scared turtle too big for ogres crush:(

DarkMaster 06-25-2010 10:04 PM

Wow! I may have to change to elves just so I can use the giant sea turtle! I mean, krakens were already awesome, but this... this is just incredible!

I really wouldn't have ever thought that the elven navy would turn out to include sea creatures. I was thinking that they'd be only made of enchanted plants, like the ballista.

All in all, I'd still buy this game if for some random reason you guys decided to cut two of the races and all land combat! Now I really need to hurry up and get me a better PC.:p

EDIT: Just realised this is now FF #32! May I simply congratulate you on being so involved with your community?

Michael Mullens 06-25-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaster (Post 32154)
EDIT: Just realised this is now FF #32! May I simply congratulate you on being so involved with your community?

Without your support theres little reason for us to be here. So thank your peers who wait for this game. We love being here and talking directly to you.

Aametherar 06-26-2010 12:24 AM

Awesome, I can't wait to see what orcs have...left x.x dang krakens!

szebus 06-26-2010 12:48 AM

Finally some sea battle. Hurray.

Yami-Yagari 06-26-2010 03:57 AM

Really nice. You people outdid yourself again.

One question though. Those towers on the turtle transport, whats the purpose of those? Can you man them or put ballista's on them or what?:confused:

Puppeteer 06-26-2010 04:48 AM

Choice of hometown region: Southmont, Rollingplain, Wold or Sea Turtle.
SEA TURTLE