Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Securing Beta Reminder (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1487)

Danny Vink 06-20-2010 09:56 PM

Securing Beta Reminder

The first wave of the closed beta starts tomorrow, and those who responded to our e-mail to secure their position in the beta have received their keys. However, there are still several people who have not responded to our e-mail, and have not yet been confirmed for the first wave of the beta

If you know you are in the first wave, please double check your e-mails (spam/junk included) for our closed beta newsletter, which includes information on how to secure your position in our beta. Once you are confirmed, you will receive your key in a following e-mail, and you will be able to play the beta once it is released tomorrow

Thanks!

Aametherar 06-20-2010 10:27 PM

Thanks for the extra post, this is really important some of these guys put a ton into making sure they got in, if not all of them, I hope no one misses out. I've gotten to know em all a bit over the past year and want to see them all in beta!

LoveToKill 06-20-2010 11:39 PM

Well im supprised anyone hasent responded yet but if yall ever decide you need to include more Testers into your stage one beta im allways here and more then willing to help.

kateros 06-21-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveToKill (Post 31124)
Well im supprised anyone hasent responded yet but if yall ever decide you need to include more Testers into your stage one beta im allways here and more then willing to help.

Me too I would also like to join in on the beta.

Kire 06-21-2010 03:23 AM

Quote:

Well maybe they dont know that are in first stage and also for some reason maybe didnt get and because they might not know that they also dont expect to get anything.....
Bdw why dont post full list of ppl who got in all kind betas so there wont be also so many questions about in which stage ppl are?

wills370 06-21-2010 03:30 AM

Im guessing due to hacking reasons. If you have a list of people you can try and hack into there accounts And then you have access to it.

Henry Martin 06-21-2010 05:07 AM

Wow I wonder how many have not responded to the emails. Well you never know what might come up and prevent you from doing soming. Good luck to all the testers as today is the day.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kateros (Post 31125)
Me too I would also like to join in on the beta.

LOL! I guess if an opportunity presents itself, take it.

Khan kreiger 06-21-2010 07:29 AM

the beta is here and i hope all who have it have an awesome time cant wait for the second beta:D

sneaky_squirrel 06-21-2010 07:48 AM

Can't wait till noon 0_O, looking forward to working with everyone.

Khan kreiger 06-21-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneaky_squirrel (Post 31135)
Can't wait till noon 0_O, looking forward to working with everyone.

your lucky if you have a beta key....which race are you going to be?