Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wh40K MMO.. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1474)

Liljagare 06-16-2010 01:34 PM

Wh40K MMO..

Okey, hadda post this, it actually got my attention.. Anyone else peeked at the trailer?

It looks nice.. Hopefully, there will be TITANS playable, atleast it has Reavers as NPC's.. :D

Haven't played a MMO for ages, well, 3 years since I gave up on WoW.. :D Will this be the one to suck me back in? :P

Yami-Yagari 06-16-2010 02:36 PM

I've seen it, and have to admit it does look better than WHO:AoR. Just hope the gameplay is ok.

Josh Warner 06-17-2010 04:05 AM

I really hope it's more shooter than rpg, first or third person works for me though I prefer fps. I spent a few minutes looking and couldn't get any real info.

Yami-Yagari 06-17-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh Warner (Post 30804)
I really hope it's more shooter than rpg, first or third person works for me though I prefer fps. I spent a few minutes looking and couldn't get any real info.

Hope so too. No matter how hard you try, RPGs with guns never seem to work out that well.:(

Josh Warner 06-17-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari (Post 30811)
Hope so too. No matter how hard you try, RPGs with guns never seem to work out that well.:(

I'd love planet side but in the universe of wh40k, perhaps with a little bit more rpg, but not much. I really doubt it's anything like that unfortunately.

blackfang 06-19-2010 03:29 AM

I say fps or gtfo:) I mean seriously i can never take another anarchy online (click and pwn with your machine lasar guns) They should make that game based on your fps skills and not on your time at hand to lvl... I got nothing against anarchy online its just that i played that for so long another one would really not be that interesting:( So fps:D

Kire 06-19-2010 04:34 AM

Looks nice. Personally i would prefer normal mmo over fps since usually suck at fps =). Just also too bad there will be 2 sides aka "good" and "bad" since all those games have 2 sides (and only 2 sides dont fit w40k i guess), tho i am looking for a game which will have at least 3. That might be fun and different from others...
Beside i think Blizzard is doing next mmofps game =P, at least rumors.

Henry Martin 06-19-2010 11:12 AM

Not really interested. I have never played a warhammer game.

Kaeleb 06-25-2010 07:24 AM

ok umm Well Bobby "GreedyClaws" kotick has his ..... well ..... claws .. in blizzard so the next MMO by blizzard might be to his "liking"

Warhammer , love the universe , hated the MMO from a lore point of view ( factions just don't work with Warhammer )and a game mechanics point of view (unbalanced and very raw gameplay ) as for the WH40K mmo well yeah i was pretty excited and thinking about getting it till i visited the vigil site and read two things :1 - there will be factions . 2 - Release Q2 2013 . so even if i am thinking about getting it , i ll have to wait a bit

Unen 06-30-2010 05:40 PM

I'm insanely pumped about this game, specially considering (unless i miss-read) its by the same guys who did the 40k RTS' so I have high hopes/expectations.