Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Greater Mythador [Discussions in Other Languages] (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Danish Fans (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1471)

kateros 06-13-2010 07:11 PM

Danish Fans

Well I was just wondering, if there were any fans of this game from Denmark out there?
I just think it would be nice to know:D.

Puppeteer 06-14-2010 07:15 AM

Yes, I'm a fan of the Danes.
Not, I'm not from Denmark.
Does that help? :D
Also, I don't recall you having an introductions thread - welcome!

blackfang 06-14-2010 10:20 AM

I am norwegian, does that count?;)

kateros 06-14-2010 01:34 PM

Well at least there are some from Scandinavia out there:D.
But it would be nice with some Danish though:(.
But this has to do then.

And puppeteer thx i have had another thread a small one but it never really led to anything.

nickson104 06-14-2010 04:09 PM

I love scandinavian countries :) I plan to learn their languages one day :)

Also, coincidentally, im listening to nightwish as im posting this hehe :) Yay for Scandinavians! :)

kateros 06-14-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickson104 (Post 30562)
I love scandinavian countries :) I plan to learn their languages one day :)

Also, coincidentally, im listening to nightwish as im posting this hehe :) Yay for Scandinavians! :)

Thx nickson I like Scandinavian countries 2:D. well if you where to learn an Scandinavian languages I can only say that Danish is a very nice one:rolleyes:. Maybe a little hard to learn with the 3 extra letters --:confused:, but if you where to need help just ask me:cool:.

Henry Martin 06-14-2010 04:21 PM

Sorry, I am 100% American made (that could a good or bad thing:D). Well I'm first generation on my mom side as shes from belguim. I think on my mom side, my family is of french and german decent.

So no sorry. Welcome to the forums (a little late sorry). I don't think I've met any Scandinavians, I've mets some Canadians.

kateros 06-14-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u_have_krabs (Post 30567)
Sorry, I am 100% American made (that could a good or bad thing:D). Well I'm first generation on my mom side as shes from belguim. I think on my mom side, my family is of french and german decent.

So no sorry. Welcome to the forums (a little late sorry). I don't think I've met any Scandinavians, I've mets some Canadians.

Blackfang is Scandinavian haha:D.
I have seen you talking a lot of times with him so I know for a fact that you have met at least one:rolleyes:.

Henry Martin 06-14-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kateros (Post 30568)
Blackfang is Scandinavian haha:D.
I have seen you talking a lot of times with him so I know for a fact that you have met at least one:rolleyes:.

Well I guess you could say that. I was mentioning in person. In that case you are the first Danish person I've met:).

Yami-Yagari 06-14-2010 04:33 PM

Don't know much danish, but i do have finnish relatives from my mom's side.
They're ok i guess. :p