Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media Fair (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fantasy Friday XXIX - Human Minor NPC Towns (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1463)

Michael Mullens 06-04-2010 12:31 PM

Fantasy Friday XXIX - Human Minor NPC Towns

FANTASY FRIDAY XXIX
Human NPC Towns
Hello again Dawn of Fantasy fans! This week we'll be showing you 3 NPC (Non-player character) towns that'll assist our human players in there progression. These locations will be central points of trade if you find yourself lacking a specific resource. Their locations are varied, from the thick forests of The Wold to the Isle of the Corsairs. Yet regardless, they're here to help you progress your nation!

Silicia Mas:
Silicia Mas is an open port for the many nations of Mythador. Silicia declared its semi-independence from the human realm around 500 years ago, removing its trade shackles and allowing trade with those who hail from opposing nations. Silicia Mas is located east of Southmont and north-east of the Human capital, Dagbor. Silicia Mas is revered for its unparalleled defenses. It has never been captured since Dagbor claimed it from the Silician pirates’ centuries ago. The city is protected by its beautiful design; Multi-layered foundations scale its thick walls up the side of the island mountain. Soldiers and catapults posted at each tower ensure Silicia Mas will stand for many more centuries.

Doredale:
In the northern region of Southmont, hidden within the mountains and trees is one of the more prominent locations to seek out as your kingdom grows. Doredale is a peaceful with a generous harbor to boot. Its citizens are known for their generosity and fair prices throughout the entire Human Empire. Doredale has a port and small village extending from the water to the tree line. Strategically positioned against the mountainside is a stone keep which offers protection in case of an attack. This location is highly regarded by its countrymen as the wood supplier of the human realm. Players looking to increase their naval fleet would be wise to choose Doredale as a location to start.

Felsing:
Felsing is one of the Human Empire's more peaceful towns. Generous and humble as its residents are, this town is one of the largest suppliers of lumber in all of Teria. This town's primary source of income, wood, is also its main source of protection. Felsing is surrounded by a layer of stout palisade walls. Still, it may be easily overthrown by a powerful army so the Lords of The Wold look after this small town and help protect it from any who may dare siege it for the vast income it brings through its wood exports. Players should seek out Felsing if their buildings need a sturdier frame!

blackfang 06-04-2010 12:34 PM

:) it seems good:D

Yami-Yagari 06-04-2010 12:38 PM

Woow, FF is early this week :eek:
Nice npc cities, though. Especially Silica Mas and Doredale. Hope other races have nice cities too.

GPS51 06-04-2010 12:40 PM

Will there be special upgrades purchasable at the NPC towns: sturdier wooden building frames? Looks like fun. :)

Henry Martin 06-04-2010 01:06 PM

Good FF. Nice to see other towns.

Michael Mullens 06-04-2010 01:08 PM

Made some changes to the OP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPS51 (Post 30171)
Will there be special upgrades purchasable at the NPC towns: sturdier wooden building frames? Looks like fun. :)

It was more of a play on words (Primarily trades wood = wooden frames) but you never know as everything is subject to change.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari (Post 30170)
Woow, FF is early this week :eek:
Nice npc cities, though. Especially Silica Mas and Doredale. Hope other races have nice cities too.

They do but their appearances will lean towards their own cultures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackfang (Post 30168)
:) it seems good:D

It is good!

Jack 06-04-2010 01:14 PM

Nice looking Npc towns. especialy the first city. but i think i have seen it before on a picture:D

GPS51 06-04-2010 03:07 PM

Will we have the chance to change how wall look or add decorations? Either by purchasing influence or by finishing quest? Such as finishing a quest in the dwarven caverns and having the option to hire a group of dwarven workers to carve faces or designs into walls?

Darathor 06-04-2010 03:47 PM

Looks nice! I love the look of the quaint little villages. They look really nice and I hope the other races are just as cool too. I really hope that player cities can look as cool as these do. The thing that caught my eye the most were the two stone towers in the middle of Felsing, they really make it look cool and unique.

Great showcase, and I hope that I will be able to visit these towns too!:D

otomotopia 06-04-2010 04:29 PM

Ooooh... prettyyyy...