Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Your War Story? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1430)

-Sigma- 05-19-2010 08:39 PM

Your War Story?
 
An interesting question that I've asked myself many times when i first heard about this game.

Its very obvious that a game like this has MANY ways of who to wage war against. Whether its against orcs, humans, elves or even your own race depending on who you choose.

As a Elven player ill be dedicating my war against the orcs for a long while, really putting them in their place. Then later on maybe pursuing some human towns and raiding some villages.

And then eventually creating an Elven Circle (Guild) and pursuing the dominance of elven race! :cool:

What about you guys?

LoveToKill 05-19-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sigma- (Post 28973)
An interesting question that I've asked myself many times when i first heard about this game.

Its very obvious that a game like this has MANY ways of who to wage war against. Whether its against orcs, humans, elves or even your own race depending on who you choose.

As a Elven player ill be dedicating my war against the orcs for a long while, really putting them in their place. Then later on maybe pursuing some human towns and raiding some villages.

And then eventually creating an Elven Circle (Guild) and pursuing the dominance of elven race! :cool:

What about you guys?

Our PLACE is it? vvery interesting at firsti wasent really sure so where are you planning to settle again my elven freidn let me make sure my orcish camps near by >:) (i had planned to go for an elf anyway) Prepare for some spartan glory xD

-Sigma- 05-19-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveToKill (Post 28974)
Our PLACE is it? vvery interesting at firsti wasent really sure so where are you planning to settle again my elven freidn let me make sure my orcish camps near by >:) (i had planned to go for an elf anyway) Prepare for some spartan glory xD

rofl i really do hope though that orc players are very aggressive and that there a forums against other racers lol thatd be sweeeeeet :)

LoveToKill 05-19-2010 08:52 PM

well at first i was being orcs just cause i figured theyed be the ugly step child of the game no one loves but i also found out that there going to be good for that early game oppression which i plan to utilize aganst you meanol loveable elf players :x

-Sigma- 05-19-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveToKill (Post 28976)
well at first i was being orcs just cause i figured theyed be the ugly step child of the game no one loves but i also found out that there going to be good for that early game oppression which i plan to utilize aganst you meanol loveable elf players :x

Yeah they seem realllllllllllly good, i mean who knows for late game by the way. If upgrades, unit exp ect comes into it Orcs might be REALLLLY strong. Dont worry ill be creating a turtle castle hahaha ill be ready!!!

LoveToKill 05-19-2010 08:55 PM

so ill just have to grab an orc friend xD

-Sigma- 05-19-2010 08:58 PM

hahaha, when the game comes out give me your name ill be sure to add you so we can have some great battles :)

LoveToKill 05-19-2010 09:01 PM

Same as forum name pimp LTK is my universal gamer tag for w/e i play

-Sigma- 05-19-2010 09:06 PM

sweeeeet :D

Hopefully other people have stories in this forum so we can create a war!!!!!!

LoveToKill 05-19-2010 09:14 PM

LoL i suppose but regardless it will most likely widdle downto something around those lines of race wars anyway


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.