Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MMORPG.com for 5th CBT stage? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1417)

Raulaun 05-08-2010 06:42 PM

MMORPG.com for 5th CBT stage?

I strongly reccomend that you use MMORPG.com for the 5th stage of beta testing in handing out keys, they make it very easy to acquire. MMORPG.com has a good base of users and most games with giveaways are emptied within 4-20 days. This would also serve as an effective distribution for loyal members of the community.

LiTos456 05-09-2010 01:25 AM

Do note that this is an MMORTS - not RPG - therefore I'm not sure if MMORPG.com will deal with it.
Unless they just care about the MMO part.

blackfang 05-09-2010 10:46 AM

actually they only seem to care about the mmo part, i mean seriously they got stuff like travian there. and last time i checked it was a strategy game...

Michael Mullens 05-15-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 28291)
Do note that this is an MMORTS - not RPG - therefore I'm not sure if MMORPG.com will deal with it.
Unless they just care about the MMO part.

They just added League of Legends so I think they are starting to switch over more to simply MMO. Because of the LoL addition I would say Dawn of Fantasy has a good chance of being on there.

Yami-Yagari 05-15-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComaXO (Post 28463)
They just added League of Legends so I think they are starting to switch over more to simply MMO. Because of the LoL addition I would say Dawn of Fantasy has a good chance of being on there.

DoF will most likely be on there, yes. IF people want it badly enough

Swift sword 05-15-2010 09:22 AM

True, but 5th stage is going to be open anyways. Pretty much anyone can get in.
Could announce it there, though. That might work well to getting new people in the game.

blackfang 05-15-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swift sword (Post 28470)
True, but 5th stage is going to be open anyways. Pretty much anyone can get in.
Could announce it there, though. That might work well to getting new people in the game.

hey there would be an overload of players if they do it, i mean seriously once when i got a beta key from it i watched the count. Before click 2 k keys after click 400 keys left, it will be too many people:eek: Not that i have a problem with that;)

sneaky_squirrel 05-15-2010 11:35 AM

Yeah, I visit that site for general MMO news.

I think it is a little early to be planning 5th stage beta keys at this point though.

Michael Mullens 05-15-2010 11:53 AM

Although MMORPG.com is a good place to "Be Seen" i'd say take the reviews with a grain of salt. The people there hate every MMO that launches and they spend their entire days trolling every forum on why said MMO is horrible.

Yami-Yagari 05-15-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComaXO (Post 28480)
Although MMORPG.com is a good place to "Be Seen" i'd say take the reviews with a grain of salt. The people there hate every MMO that launches and they spend their entire days trolling every forum on why said MMO is horrible.

Thats just silly :p

Some suck, some are good, and clearly they can't review for ****.