Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   naming with numbers:P (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1391)

sumo0 04-27-2010 08:41 AM

naming with numbers:P

as it says idd like to see the ability to add both numbers and letters on the things i can name myself.
i would so hate to yet again see my great name "sumo0" be redused to "sumoo".

i know its no biggie, but this would be nice^^

nickson104 04-27-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumo0 (Post 27571)
as it says idd like to see the ability to add both numbers and letters on the things i can name myself.
i would so hate to yet again see my great name "sumo0" be redused to "sumoo".

i know its no biggie, but this would be nice^^

Your account will surely be allowed numbers, they have to cater for everyone and many people like nubmers, and theres only so many individal names you can get :) :p

As for cities... I dont think so, and hope not... It would be so annoying to be siegeing the grand city of 'I 0wN Y0U' :rolleyes:

wills370 04-29-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickson104 (Post 27573)
Your account will surely be allowed numbers, they have to cater for everyone and many people like nubmers, and theres only so many individal names you can get :) :p

As for cities... I dont think so, and hope not... It would be so annoying to be siegeing the grand city of 'I 0wN Y0U' :rolleyes:

lol i agree with that, takes somewhat of the systic out of claiming a city also if it has really bad grammer etc. I like city's i take to be called isintopia and things like that not n0ob m4n

Darathor 05-01-2010 01:36 PM

I can perfectly see numbers being fine in names for you account because many people use them and can be cool, but not really for cities, and probably not random capital letters too for reasons like in the posts above.

Aametherar 05-02-2010 12:29 PM

I hate number people so much I usually am biased against them <.< I've held a few contests in other games where one of the requirements was not having numbers in your name. It makes names so unoriginal!

nickson104 05-02-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aametherar (Post 27982)
I hate number people so much I usually am biased against them <.< I've held a few contests in other games where one of the requirements was not having numbers in your name. It makes names so unoriginal!

The most annoying names are stuff like:
Pro Sn1p3zzz x
L33T Own4g3 99
MLG LE3T SNipA (You know they dont really play MLG...)

Aametherar 05-02-2010 02:08 PM

Don't forget the XxdudexX and xXxdudexXx, Neo1 Neo2 Neo3 Neo4 Matrix1, matrix2 etc. As if we orcs didn't hate numbers enough! (excluding goblins) We just call them all the same things though. Boom Boom, lil one, etc.

nickson104 05-02-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aametherar (Post 27987)
Don't forget the XxdudexX and xXxdudexXx, Neo1 Neo2 Neo3 Neo4 Matrix1, matrix2 etc. As if we orcs didn't hate numbers enough! (excluding goblins) We just call them all the same things though. Boom Boom, lil one, etc.

We should employ the strategy of naming children the first thing you see, Raging Bull, Swift Eagle, Rotting Walrus (its plausible! :p)

Aametherar 05-02-2010 03:07 PM

Well considering I was reading your post while deciding what to name my first goblin...Rotting Walrus it is!

nickson104 05-02-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aametherar (Post 27989)
Well considering I was reading your post while deciding what to name my first goblin...Rotting Walrus it is!

Clan Chief Rotting Walrus is approaching sire! How should we respond?

Engage him in armed combat?
Attempt to parrrrrrley?
Make rude hand gestures then run for the hills?